Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww happy birthday Meghan!!

I do, I love doing scrap books and wreaths :) do u?

i'm TERRIBLE at crafts. i wish i was good at it :) i'm great at baking though. that's where my artsy side comes out.

LOL...actually my oldest is Hannah...she's the one turning 11 today :)

Know what I just realized last night....I FINALLY have ZOMBIE SISTERS!!!!! LOL!!!
Other than haunting movies, zombie movies is my favorite scarey movies/shows....not that I get "scared" by them anymore...lol...you watch enough horror flicks and you start to build up a resistance...lol...

Took my last dose this morning...now just gotta sit and wait for the 19th and find out where I go from there!!!

I LOVE to craft...I'm always trying to find things to make. When I had my Scentsy party I made everything. I LOVE to make wreaths, I actually just did a Halloween wreath for my sister and now she's already asking for a Christmas one...lol...I have drawers of craft supplies and I was thinking last night, what do I wanna do with some of it cause I wanna get crafty, but I can't think of anything right now.

Here is a pic of the Halloween wreath I made my sister (she LOVES skulls and everything dark!)

Attachments

• Jayswreath.jpg
    Jayswreath.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7
I think side effects are in full swing....I now have (TMI) diarrhea! UGH! I guess it's what happens when the pills are trying to regulate my hormones, which hasn't happened in over 3 years....I'm so tired!!!!

How you ladies doing?

<~~ sooooo sleepy today...Its the nice air we have outside LOL making me wanna do nothing but SLEEEEEP!

I'm exhausted for NO REASON I haven't done anything....blah....I guess I should be taking my vitamins that I haven't took in 2 weeks...woops!

that wreath is fabulous!!!!

ooh... sorry about the diarrhea. no fun!!!!

anyone else feel like they're coming down with a cold? several of my coworkers have been stuffy nosed and scratchy throated and now i think i'm getting it. waaaaaah!

Lol sorry!!! Happy Birthday Hannah!! :)

I love that wreath! I'm no where near that good yet!

I'm sorry u have side effects like diahreaa I spelt that wrong lol..out with the old they say ;)

So since I share everything with my dh, I told him I was having EWCM, and that we should bypass BD tonight just in case, he was frisky hahaha sorry this is TMI, and he went upstairs and grabbed a softcup and said " let's go for it" !!!! Ahhh! Really? Haha we will see, I am pretty convinced I will need monitoring and Clomid, so I entertained him and put it in afterwards.

The 19th!!! I'm super excites to hear the outcome of that appointment :)

that wreath is fabulous!!!!

ooh... sorry about the diarrhea. no fun!!!!

anyone else feel like they're coming down with a cold? several of my coworkers have been stuffy nosed and scratchy throated and now i think i'm getting it. waaaaaah!

Thank you!!! :) I made Christmas ones last year...I can't wait to make more...lol....

I have been battling a cold/flu/whatever it is...for over a week...constantly coughing up nasty brown/green junk and it all started with ragweed, apparently I'm allergic! There is def something going around. I'm not sure how the weather has been for you but we keep getting constant weather changes and it's hurting everyone.

i'm allergic to ragweed too...and acacia...we have a ton of both around here. we've had weird transitional weather as well. last week it was raining and this week it's been in the mid 80s. i'm ready for winter to settle in and be done with this mess!

Lol sorry!!! Happy Birthday Hannah!! :)

I love that wreath! I'm no where near that good yet!

I'm sorry u have side effects like diahreaa I spelt that wrong lol..out with the old they say ;)

So since I share everything with my dh, I told him I was having EWCM, and that we should bypass BD tonight just in case, he was frisky hahaha sorry this is TMI, and he went upstairs and grabbed a softcup and said " let's go for it" !!!! Ahhh! Really? Haha we will see, I am pretty convinced I will need monitoring and Clomid, so I entertained him and put it in afterwards.

The 19th!!! I'm super excites to hear the outcome of that appointment :)

That's great!! Do you think your ovulating? That would be so awesome if you got a BFP from this...lol...then we could be bump buddies!!!

The diarrhea is just from the pills so I'm not having any cramps...except ovarian pains...just comes with the territory I guess...lol...Unfortunately because of it I had to cancel Hannah's birthday dinner because there was no way I was going out in public feeling like this and risking an accident :dohh:

Yep, yep! 19th is drawing near! I sure hope I hear something good!!!! Since it's payday we plan on paying for the rest of this cycle (the IUI part and the medications)...so there is another $1600+ going towards having a baby....my goodness....the pressure sure is ON for getting pregnant this round, cause we can NOT do this again!

ugh...i remember just watching the money flush out of our bank account! but you're going to get your bfp and you'll be so happy you won't even remember you spent the money!

Well...I know I will be that way...but my husband, not so much...lol...I think once the baby comes he will see him/her as more of an investment than his child...LMAO....uuughh, I joke but a part of me believes it....he's so paranoid about money it stresses me out!!! I tell him all the time, it's not fair that you put me through so much stress and worry about money when I am just trying to make our dreams come true!!! He apologizes and all, but it doesn't stop him from doing it again later down the line. I'll just be glad to get this all over with.

Ghost Hunters TONIGHT!!! Woot Woot!!!

I don't know if I'm O'ing, I have after every period had lots of CM since having LO but last night was slippery and EW...oh the things we talk about here lol, I am not putting a whole lot of stock into it, but it would be nice to not have another 5 years of trying and catch that eggy spontaneously!

U watch ghost hunters too!? I didn't catch it last night I usually watch the reruns in the day :)

I'm sorry about the stress over $, I always hated hubby always yelling at me even when I bought too many pregnancy tests. so I couldn't even imagine going through an IUI with him :/ don't let it stress you out, no stress, no stress!!!

I don't know if I'm O'ing, I have after every period had lots of CM since having LO but last night was slippery and EW...oh the things we talk about here lol, I am not putting a whole lot of stock into it, but it would be nice to not have another 5 years of trying and catch that eggy spontaneously!

U watch ghost hunters too!? I didn't catch it last night I usually watch the reruns in the day :)

I'm sorry about the stress over $, I always hated hubby always yelling at me even when I bought too many pregnancy tests. so I couldn't even imagine going through an IUI with him :/ don't let it stress you out, no stress, no stress!!!

That's awesome...I hope it happens!!! :happydance:

Oh yea...I have been a Ghost Hunter's fan ever since they started!! I even got my family into it...lol...but some of them have ventured off onto other paranormal shows like Paranormal State (stupid!!) and Ghost Adventures (freakin hilarious, but good) "DUDE, DUDE, look at the goosebumps MAN! OMGosh!!!" :rofl: I still watch it though, sometimes they get good stuff!! I follow Aaron on FB, he seems to be the most down to Earth...lol...

I'm trying not to stress, and I know hubby feels guilty when I cry about it but what would make a difference is if he would STOP being like that altogether...gotta love marriage+finances, it can make or break you!

Been cramping alot today...hope that's a good thing! Not much CM on my end...so I dunno if I should even expect any.

I do know that I pretty much had no CM when I was on the stuff the docs gave me. So i used preseed. So dont expect too much I think, its a strange side effect of fertility meds that REALLY shouldnt be one. My doc said to look into something like that (preseed or fertileCM) so i took the fast approach and just did preseed. But anyways, my point was it can be a side effect not to have any.

Marriage+Finances. Two words that unfortunatly have to go together, but really really shouldnt lol. My latest battle with dh is to get him to stop tacking on the 15$ and 10$ here stuff. Like cable, "I upgraded us to sports package...15$ more a month i didnt think it was a big deal " or "10$ more a month is not that much when looking at it.." talking about something to do with the gym.. So here I go :coffee: looking over the bills, redoing the budget. When you have a tight budget 10-15$ is a big deal. Thats a box of diapers, a couple dinners from the grocery store..someday he will see it my way. [-o&lt; someday. :dohh: Maybe I should hold off on another LO...:cry: We want a house and stuff and im willing to live bare bones but he acts like it will just happen willy nilly for us.

I agree paranormal state is so fakey, i cant stand it. Amazing how when something happens the camera NEVER catches it lol

I know money will always be a constant worry...but in my eyes...if we spend our life just paying bills and mortgage...we will have no real joy in life! I don't want to be on my death bed thinking about ALL the things that I didn't get to enjoy in life! So the way I see it...spend the money! LOL!!! I mean yea, take care of responsibilities, but if you see something you want that's reasonable, GO FOR IT! Like the other day he mentioned wanting a CD and said, well Christmas is around the corner! I looked at him like WTF...lol...I said "Jerry...it's a freakin CD, just go and BUY the damn thing! You don't have to wait for a holiday or occasion to buy something like that!" He was like "oh okay" :dohh: Then there is a $500 gun he wants (he currently doesn't even own one) and I totally support him buying it, but to me at that price, that IS a holiday/occasion type thing to buy...fortunately it's our anniversary next month :happydance: so he's gonna get the gun and I am going to get another ring for my wedding set and a pair of earrings! :haha: It'll all work out!!!

I was never one for having much CM anyway...so it really doesn't suprise me at all that I have none...would be nice though, to see my body respond the way it's SUPPOSE to respond!

Hey my dads name is Jerry! i love it we are name twins <3 lol

my fil is jerry. guess it was a pretty popular name!

R u girls watching American Horror Story tonight???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back