Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm glad i don't have to be super dressy for work. when you work with kids and have to teach art and pe and all that stuff, you'd just ruin everything you owned!

Well that's what I get for working administration for an Engineering company with a big refinery...LOL...I loved that job, and I kicked ass doing it. But I lost that job the same month I found out I was pregnant with my youngest Meghan....guess it worked out for the best!

Am I NUTS for wanting twins?!!!

not at all. i think twins would be really difficult but so fabulous! a friend of mine who had a surprise pregnancy (they thought they were done having kids) ended up with twins. they were so shocked, but they've just loved every second with them.

I've only known ONE person in my whole life to be pregnant with twins...she just had them 4 weeks ago and about 10 weeks early. They are both alive but still in the NICU. Baby girl is getting fatter and doing good, but baby boy is alittle worse off...he has a condition where his stomach didn't close all the way and some of his intestines are hanging out. They haven't done the surgery yet to fix this problem because he most likely wouldn't survive it, so they are waiting till he is more stable. He is also collecting fluid around his brain so they have had to drain it before and will evemtually put a shunt in (or something) She got pregnant with twins with her IUI...but I am seeing more and more people getting pregnant with twins and since this is my last baby, I'm kinda hoping for a double surprise...lol...

oh how sad and scary! i've known quite a few people who've been pregnant with twins and it's gone pretty smoothly for them.

Hey gals! Been mia but caught up, I keep joking with ny dh about triplets..he isn't thrilled lol <3

Walking dead is on, talk to everyone later!! bring on the nightmares!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! walking dead!!!!! i'm so excited. the premier hasn't aired here yet, but we have it set up to record on our dvr so we can watch it commercial free!!!

...and we've been watching the rerun marathon all day!

can't wait to watch it!!!!!!

we more or less finished our nursery today. pics in my journal if any of you are interested!

AWWW bexx! What a perfect room. I absolutly LOVE those window treatments <3 So super cute. I like the crib too! The whole thing is gorgeous!

thanks :) we're very happy with how it turned out. and i'm thankful to be done with it. it was a huge project!!!!

WOHOOO!! Walking Dead fans!!! You ROCK!! LOL!!

I watched it and have it recorded so I can see it again. I didn't watch the marathon cause I have it all on DVD and know it like the back of my hand...lol...

WOHOOO!! Walking Dead fans!!! You ROCK!! LOL!!

I watched it and have it recorded so I can see it again. I didn't watch the marathon cause I have it all on DVD and know it like the back of my hand...lol...

oh my gosh! the premier was soooo awesome. i'm practically drooling for more!

AWESOME nursery!!! I can't wait for my turn!!! LOL!

you'll be there in no time! you're going to have so much fun. any fun daydreams about how you'd decorate?

Yea...I can't wait till next Sunday...but I'm already pissed at the show! They have GOT to stop killing off the sweet old people!! It's so unfair!! LOL!!

As for a nursery...I think if we have a boy, I'm going to decorate in trains/planes/cars and for a girl I am thinking about doing a peacock theme! I know I won't be able to find anything like that so I will probably go with the colors of a peacock and just find items to relate to it and also makes my own things. Course this could all change seeing as how I haven't looked in the baby department in a long time, I might find a comforter set that I fall in love with! LOL!!! With Meghan I did a pink/brown theme and I still have everything she ever had. I was looking through it all over the weekend and it actually made me excited to have a girl. I wouldn't have to buy a damn thing aside from diapers and wipes and a few new outfits. I have a storage bin filled to the rim of Meghan's cloths from NB to 24 months...lol...I'm set if I have a girl!

On another note....I've been feeling like crap again! And it's not related to getting over the flu (which I'm still hacking up a lung) but I feel sick to my stomach, maybe it's a side effect, I dunno....I have tonight and tomorrow morning and I will be DONE with the Letrozole and then Friday is my U/S...I have NO idea when the IUI will be coming...was kinda hoping it would happen this weekend if my U/S looks good....but I honestly have no clue what to expect!

Ohh exciting! I'm sorry ur meds make u feel like crap :/ I hope your u/s yields promising results!!

Hey! They didn't kill Herschel, just chopped his leg off! And the walker that got Herschel, my first ? was umm since when do walkers sleep?? That thing was slumped against the wall...like asleep?
Great! They sleep now too??? Lol!

Pam- I've already started saving Hopes clithes. My dh is like donate it..dumb. why??? What if the next one is a girl?? Some clothes were literally worn for an hour because I wanted to see her in it lol :)

Well when I was watching the next episode preview they were showing a grave and cross...and to me, they killed him off. I hope I get proved wrong!!! And yea, I was thinking the same thing about that walker...lol...they walked by him a few times and not even a twitch, then out of no where he's got all the strength in the world and grabs him...goooosh....

My husband told me to donate too, but I was like, ah hell no! Your nuts! LOL!!! Like you I have cloths she only wore for a little bit cause I wanted to see her in it...lol...I only kept the cloths that weren't stained and nasty, which is still ALOT!!!! I can barely close the lid...lol...plud I kept her shoes cause for the most part she didn't even walk in them so they are still in GREAT shape!!!

When are ya'll gonna try again?

Pam are they gonna give you anything to make more follicles? Just was curious...or you just doing "natural" cycle with induced ovulation with the IUI? I am sooo excited for Friday to see what your gonna see on the US :) FX!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"