Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
everything looks great. he said the baby feels like it's finally decided to get its lazy rear end up in the air for me! i got my doctor's note, so tomorrow is officially my last day at work!!!! i could just burst with happiness. now all i have to do is finish up report cards and get through 26 parent teacher conferences in a couple weeks...if i make it that far :)

oh...and no internal today, so i don't know if i've started dilating yet. i'll know more next thursday.

Sounds awesome!! :)

The girls and I are watching Halloween...lol...I can't believe my 3 year old is still sitting here watching it...lol...and my oldest keeps asking my questions and it's hard to explain it to her cause she doesn't fully understand the history of the movie, cause you gotta watch the 2nd to get the full extent of it. I've heard that Rob Zombies version is WAY better at explaining everything (in a way) but COME ON...classics are WAY better!!!

that's how the shining is too. the stephen king version is waaaaay better at explaining the whole story than the original, but you can't take jack nicholson out of that role!

that's how the shining is too. the stephen king version is waaaaay better at explaining the whole story than the original, but you can't take jack nicholson out of that role!

I need to watch that movie again...it's been FOREVER!!! But yea, you don't mess with a classic..but they always do!! Like The Thing....OMG creepy/gross/scarey...then they gotta go and remake it...uugh!

it's so frustrating. i wish someone would let hollywood know that it's not the special effects that make a great horror film!

Exactly!! I mean, Halloween was filmed in 28 days with a budget of only $300,000 and it's still to this day, one of the best horror movies!!!!

My goodness ladies...I'm cramping hard tonight and that wet feeling isn't any better....I feel like AF is coming but that's not possible!

i'm sure it's just the meds. they can have weird side effects like that. but ask your doc about ohss just in case (ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome).

^^ wss :) and bexx in glad LO and urself r doing well!!

thanks, meg! down to weekly appointments now! really makes it feel like it's getting close!

It is!! Just think, I was 3 weeks away from having my lo when I was at the stage in pregnancy u r now, so after 37 weeks its fair game!!

Pam- TOMORROW TOMORROW I LOVE YOU TOMORROW, YOU'RE ONLY A DAAAYYYYY AAAAAWWWAAAAYYYYYY :)

i know!!!!! 37 is weeks hardly over a week away for me now!

I worry about the ohss...but I hear it's more painful...so I'm gonna try and NOT worry...lol...I think I figured out the cause of my diarrhea, it's the damn GLUCOPHAGE!!! UUUGH!!! It didn't happen when I was on the 750mg but once I got bumped up to 1500mg it's been like....blaaah! But I'm hoping that once my body get's used to it, it'll get better....lol...

Baby day is almost heeeeere!!! :happydance:

it's ultrasound day!!!!!! woohoo! i can't wait to hear how everything goes.

well, my eyes popped wide open at 2:30. i think it's a combination of things- i'm excited that today is my last day at work, my nose is really stuffy and i think i'm coming down with something, and it's just to freakin hot but i don't want to leave the air conditioner on all night. oh well...guess i can nap when i get home.

good luck today!!!!!

It is ultrasound day :) good luck Pam! If I remember my metformin gave me the poos too for a short while. :) oh the joys!

Bexx- where in California r u from? I was born n raised there :)

i live on the central coast in south monterey county :) where did you grow up?

it's ultrasound day!!!!!! woohoo! i can't wait to hear how everything goes.

well, my eyes popped wide open at 2:30. i think it's a combination of things- i'm excited that today is my last day at work, my nose is really stuffy and i think i'm coming down with something, and it's just to freakin hot but i don't want to leave the air conditioner on all night. oh well...guess i can nap when i get home.

good luck today!!!!!

Yep, yep, yep!!!! I hope I get SOME kind of news. I honestly don't know what to expect!!

So lemme get this straight...your pregnant and it's still summer weather....and you don't even have your A/C on!!?? OMGGGGosh! I would die, I would literally just die....I gotta have my A/C and it's always, always on 70...lol...and I leave the ceiling fan running...I just don't do hot...lol...Your brave!

we had it on all evening. i just don't like to leave it on all night. we have a pretty large house (4 bed/3bath) and it gets REEEEEALLY expensive to heat and cool all the time so we only use temp control when we really need it!

It is ultrasound day :) good luck Pam! If I remember my metformin gave me the poos too for a short while. :) oh the joys!

Bexx- where in California r u from? I was born n raised there :)

Thanks so much! I'll update as soon as I get home! My appt is at 10:45 CST, my RE's office is about an hour away from me so I probably won't get home till later in the afternoon. I'm not really feeling much this morning....I wonder if I even have any follicles...if I don't do you think they will give me something else to take? Or call it a fail?

we had it on all evening. i just don't like to leave it on all night. we have a pretty large house (4 bed/3bath) and it gets REEEEEALLY expensive to heat and cool all the time so we only use temp control when we really need it!

Well I can understand that...and that is a pretty big house...I would kill for a bigger house right now...we have a 3 bedroom/2bath but we are already outgrowing this place. We have looked into other homes but hubby's got some "stuff" to take care of first before we can get approved for a new house. So that's something we are going to work on after the New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"