Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how is everyone doing?

Me? I'm still bummed out. I'd probably be inseminated by now and in the 2WW...now I have to wait till the 30th just to get a new plan! I try to stay positive but it's hard sometimes. I never thought it would ever be this hard to get pregnant.

Anyway....I'll get through it.

:hugs: i'm sorry, sweetie. i know it's awfully hard to stay positive when it feels like there are so many things impeding your progress and you have so many false starts after getting your hopes up. i think it's okay to let yourself be upset for a little while. you're in a disappointing situation.

I agree with bexx, but u can always look at it like this- ur still in the same month to start all over aging so its not " that far away" bleh. I know how u feel, and I'm sorry :( bring on next month!

Yea...I know what you mean...and I'm trying to look at it that way. This is like the MAIN thing I HATE about TTC, is that once I get bad news it takes me forever to get out of my funk! If it was something else, I'd be over it in no time...lol...I look forward to the 30th when I can talk to my doctor and figure something out!

Walking Dead kicked butt! As usual! I'm glad to see Herschel made it! I really did doubt it, but he's gonna have one hellava road ahead of him since now he can't run! And I am SOO glad some of the prisoner's died, I just knew some of them were going to be a headache! Course now we are left in suspense about who was peeking around the tree at Carol when she was experimenting on the walker...lol...When they showed Andrea and that other chick in the hands of those men, who are apparently trying to run their own government, wasn't really a suprise to me. Most apocolyptic shows tend to have some idiot who think's he's God and let's the power go to his head. I can already tell you, the longer that shit goes on, the faster I will lose intrests with WD and not watch it anymore. I don't want to see the show veer off the original character's!!!! All we can do it just sit and wait and see what the writer's have done! (PLEASE OH PLEASE DON'T SCREW UP THE SHOW!!!)

Zombie issue: Okay, so everything was going well till Rick and his team and the prisoner's go and try to clear out a new cell block. The walker that pulls his hand out of the handcuff and ended up scratching Big Tiny with his bone.....OMG what the hell was that about?! Even in zombie mode, after almost a year being dead, their bones get soft. Look how easy they can penetrate the skills and faces and that's the densest part of the body!! I'm sorry, I just thought that was was freakin stupid...lol...

Also...when Carl ended up leaving and finding the infirmary, why didn't they show it? How come we just see Carl gone and then he walks up being the "hero" of the day? He killed 2 walkers, you would THINK that deserved some kind of spotlight, I'm just suprised is all. I guess they had to cut stuff out to make it all work. But in my opinion, I think they should have showed Carl on his adventure and taken out the whole "Carol experiments on a walker"...that's just my opinion though.

i'll read up on the walker talk this evening. i fell asleep before we watched it and now i have to wait until morgan gets home :(

how are you ladies doing today?

Hey! I am doing alright, I have a sinus infection. Sucks so bad.

Maybe the show is trying to show us that the walkers are evolving or something? They spent a lot of time on the show doing super anticipating close to Herschels face shots. I hope they dont go off on some long story about this weird place that Andrea ends up in...i will get bored and frustrated with that for sure. Carl is becoming quite the badass! I also wish Rick and Lori would figure shit out and stop being children about the whole situation.

And thats my walker talk for now <3 lol

ew! sinus infections are horrible. they make my molars hurt!!!

Oh geez...hope I didn't give away to much Bex!!! Sorry if I did!! I had no idea.

I'm still coughing and hacking up a lung...apparently ragweed is really, really bad right now and it must be why I am still so sick. I lost my breakfast and my lunch yesterday cause I coughed so hard and so long I gagged myself...that sucked! I'll be glad when we get our first freeze....IF we get our first freeze!

I have so much I want to do around the house but can't seem to get the motivation at ALL...I couldn't sleep till after 3:00 this morning and was up by 6:30 with the kids...I'm exhausted!!! I gotta get this insomnia shit figured out or I'll wind up having a stress stroke or something...I've been put on medication before but I have to dedicate 8 hours of sleep...but it's not practical in my house, I handle everything and the kids. And even if I DID manage to go to sleep at a decent hour, my youngest would get up and I would have to deal with her cause my husband won't, (I have done this before) I try taking care of her while in a drug induced state and it was a train wreck...I can't win! lol That's why I don't do it....I wish my husband would step up you know?

I know I sound like a whinny baby, sorry....not many people/places I can vent!

don't worry, when i saw your post i didn't read the juicy walking dead bits :) i'll go back and catch up on the conversation later this evening.

being sick is the worst. all you want to do is get up and get something accomplished. it feel so lame to have to just lay around and rest! it must be so difficult having kids to take care of too. please, vent away!

Thanks...lol...Glad to know I'm not being "annoying!"

Meghan is finally down for a nap, so I'm going to take advantage!!! Catch up with ya'll later! :)

Yea...it didn't happen...go figure! An hour after I posted that Meghan woke up and now my oldest is home from school so...no sleep for this Momma anytime soon!!!

:hugs: hang in there. you can sleep in...what? another 16-20 years or so.

I'm wondering if I am ovulating...I have a ton of EWCM...but even if I am...wouldn't do any good to BD...the side with the follicle is on my BAD side...only thing good out of OV right now, is that I can start my cycle on my own instead of waiting 10+ days for AF to show after taking medication for it.

Hope your sinus gets better and that your kids are being good. Hope you do manage to get your much needed sleep in. :hugs:

it would be great to at least be able to start on your own and not have to go through all the meds and waiting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"