Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll eventually test again...just in no rush....in the back of my mind I keep thinking that MAYBE...MAAAAYBE that spotting wasn't related to the progesterone and it was IB...but that is complete wishful thinking...:dohh:

And we are wishing with u! Whatever the outcome we r here for u, and for u too Andrea!

Thanks sweetie! How are you doing? Any symptoms rolling in yet?

I just took my temp and I am running a fever (99.5)! Can it be from the progesterone? My temp is never this high unless I am really sick!

No the progesterone never gave me a fever , I have my fingers crossed for you , you are 20 times stronger then me , I would have tested like 10 times already

Then maybe I am coming down with something...damnit! I can't be sick again, I just got over the flu a few weeks ago!

So today I took down my Halloween stuff and am now preparing for Christmas (I skip Thanksgiving when decorating...lol) I can't wait...I love decorating for Christmas!!!

My temp is 99.5..just saying. LOL

I am having some symptoms, SUPER tired like just wiped out, I never felt anything unil 6-7 weeks with Hope. So its possible I have a touch of the bug she had :( I am naseous-- i made such a good dinner (chicken stuffed with cheddar and bacon, and a loaded backed potato) and then just pushed it around my plate. Bleh. I had my dr appointment today and they confirmed i was pregnant with their in office urine test. I made my obgyn appointment and thats on Tuesday at 3:45. I hope I get some blood work i am dying to know some numbers!

<3

That's so awesome!!! I'm so excited for you! What did hubby say?!

I love that ya'll are keeping my hopes alive...I just feel better being cautious...things just don't add up for me is all...I mean, what are the chances that my left tube unblocked between the HSG and now? What are the chances of my right ovary all of a sudden responding to the medication after the U/S on the 19th and then ovulating in time to show up in the bloodwork on the 30th? Know what I mean? It's actually kind of depressing using the progesterone cream for something that hasn't happened (just my gut feeling) I will test again in the morning and see what happens! :) Wish I knew exactly WHEN I ovulated...all I know is, is that I had EWCM on the 22nd, 24th, 25th, and 29th and we BD on the 22nd. Soooo...I dunnoooooo....lol...GRRR

I'm sorry! Hang in there, crazy stuff happens with the human body. Who would ever have thought after 5 years TTC my first born I casually strut downstairs Halloween morning pull out a FRER laugh and then go HOLY SH*T! Stranger things have happened for sure. Keep positive if not for this round then next!!

That's true :) It sure did suprise me! Cause you never one mention in the thread that ya'll were trying or anything...LOL...I just happened to see your ticker and was like OMG!!!! Are you hoping for a boy or another girl?

^^i've heard a lot of stories like this and had friends experience it- where the first one is a real bitch to conceive and the second one happens like there was never an issue. certainly hope i'm so lucky someday!

I don't mind either way but with Hope I got a girl vibe immediately, with this one no certain vibe in either direction! Could be a boy?? I don't know! On one hand, another girl would save us a lot of $ on clothes and things. Joe (my dh) and I were talking and I said we need a new car seat, if its a boy we can't have.him in a pink and black car seat. Joe goes. Oh yea? Watch me. LoL he's such a tight wad!

Not in my case first two were EASY PEEZY lol its the 3rd thats taking AGES to conceive LOL

i really hope your ltttc ice age defrosts soon. when we were going through treatments, all i could think about was what cruel torture infertility is. with most things in life, you just set out a plan and if you're diligent and stick to it, you can usually make it work. wanna be a doctor? work hard in school, go to college, blah blah blah- poof! doctor. want a new car? make a budget, save your money, and hooray! car. ttc is awful because you can make all the plans you want and do everything right and still get utterly pooped on!

Granted my girls are 8 years apart...they were SO easy to conceive!

i really hope your ltttc ice age defrosts soon. when we were going through treatments, all i could think about was what cruel torture infertility is. with most things in life, you just set out a plan and if you're diligent and stick to it, you can usually make it work. wanna be a doctor? work hard in school, go to college, blah blah blah- poof! doctor. want a new car? make a budget, save your money, and hooray! car. ttc is awful because you can make all the plans you want and do everything right and still get utterly pooped on!

Exactly!!! Perfect way to put it...lol...

Couldn't have put it better myself!

I know for me I took it for granted that I would easily get pregnant again and carry to term because my two girls were easily conceived with no problems in pregnancy.... what a difference ten years makes!!! after 3mcs I've learnt the hard way.... hopefully this is 4th time lucky! xx

So I tested this morning...BFN...no suprise there! I took a picture of it and sent it to me email, BUT...when I went into my email the freakin thing didn't attach! And I had already deleted the picture from my phone....sorry! I even took my temp this morning and it was only 97.5...now I have looked at alot of charts in my TTC time and always, always, always woman had temps in the 98's when pregnant...and that says alot!

Oh well....just wanna get through this till the 9th and start all over! Plus side is...I can work off my OWN cycle instead of taking pills for 10 days! Come OOOON AF, I'm ready for you to visit!

How you ladies doing?

Progesterone can also make AF late ;) Just a thought?

I'm good about to head out the door for my appt. eeehhhh I'm taking the trigger just in case but I know I won't be ready for it not til Monday or Tuesday at least....my cycle is like running on a normal cycle its kind of freaking weird LOL....but hey whatever works they didnt want my follies growing too fast this cycle so they lowered the dose of Follistim to make them grow a tad bit slower and get mature slower to be more healthy this time around...if I find out today there is too many :( I might not be on here for a while because its heartbreaking each and every time we'll see how I handle it....but gonna think positive until told otherwise :) I'll be back soon I'm sure :) Muahhhz hope you all have a great day....

Sorry Pam about the :bfn: that gets me :( I still have a good feeling your implanting n this temp dip might be because its about to jump up outta the water...around how many dpo today??? 9-10ish??? I'm saying its still too early sometimes ;) Lots of love your way :)

Sorry Pam :( come on the 9th! It's not horribly far off!

Good luck Andrea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"