• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
100mlu Hun !! You need the 6 days sooner there 12.5mlu-25mlu x

Yea I thought so...lol...My husband bought me the rapid results ones...it's the only FRER's I have in the house...lol...

Use it hun! When I was pregnant with my daughter I was taking those wondfo's and my line was practicially invisible. Like I thought I was losing my mind but I thought there might be something and I used the "answer" brand and I got a very visible line!

I really don't want to waste an FRER especially if I don't have enough HCG in my system (if there's any at all!)

Here is my afternoon test

Attachments

• hpt9.jpg
    hpt9.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 88
  • hpt10.jpg
    hpt10.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 80
oooh boy...my cramps are getting intense again...yesterday was pretty uncomfortable and bad....today was going good and all...till about an hour ago and the cramps are back and I am feeling alot down below and in my hips......I'm starting to wonder if AF is going to rear her ugly head!!!

she'd better not! i'll punch that b!%&# right in the face! :haha:

I'm not seeing anything on those tests yet.. hope AF stays away for you though! AF showed her ugly face for me right on time yesterday :(

good morning! i'm reading for some line hunting!

FMU $test...not sure I see anything...and my FMU was pretty clear.

Attachments

• hpt11.jpg
    hpt11.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 75
i still feel like i might see a little shadow of something, but it's really hard to tell.

Thanks Bexx...if it hasn't happened I can deal with it, but ONLY because I will be doing Femara/HCG Trigger and IUI!!! My husband and I have our lab review on the 27th and we will go from there!

femara is way better than clomid imo. i had fewer side effects with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"