Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks pretty light. could it be ov spotting? or a side effect of the meds maybe?

Maybe a bit of both I really don't know last cycle I didn't do this so I duno :(

i know it's really hard, but try not to get too stressed over it. there could be a perfectly logical explanation. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks ladies :)

PAM where are you hunny out celebrating? I pray to God your okay!!!!!! Muahhhhz :) <3

Lol Pam has got to be out celebrating!

LOL...I've just been busy with the family...and getting my Christmas decorations out!:xmas7: I'm thinking about peeing on an IC since I already used up all my FRER's...LMAO...Been having some more symptoms kick in, not sure if they have always been there, or it's just KNOWING I'm pregnant and now feeling it...just some slight cramping and pulling...my boobs definately hurt...been getting nauseous from time to time, nothing bad! I NEVER had MS with my pregnancy's but I am thinking I just might this time...and I'm okay with that! LOL!!!

Tomorrow I'm gonna go shopping for more Christmas crafts...I think my Mom wants a wreath now but doesn't want to ask me cause she hates me spending money on her. She LOVE Red Cardinal's so I think I am going to make her a traditional wreath with Cardinals :)

Andrea, it's gonna be okay!!!! Good luck tomorrow and I'll be praying!!! You HAVE to be next...LOL....:dust:

make sure you post pics of all your crafts. it will make your thread merry!

I will...LOL...My Mom and sister keep telling me to sell my stuff...LOL....I just don't think I can...I just have fun doing it and making other people happy!

I do what I can for my sister because she is just starting out on her own and can't really afford to go out and just BUY stuff like this...so I take pleasure in doing these kinds of things for her :)

aw! that's so sweet of you!

you could always sell it at a holiday crafts bazaar and donate the money to your favorite charity...

holy crap! this walking dead episode is heavy!

Pam, my mom loves cardinals too. It's her business logo...I just might do something nice for her like that..if I can pull it off lol!

I was bawling hysterically at the end of the walking dead episode.
1.unnatural fear of zombies
2. The thought of dying while I still have young children wigs me out
3. My dh doing it all alone
And being pregnant right now and watching Laurie..omg I almost died. I just cried and cried. OH laughed at first then realized it was serious..I was a blubbering fool! I even surprised myself. I think I have needed a good cry so once it started it didn't stop!

Awww Xmas decorations.....Thats awesome :)

I hope ya pee on an IC I love seeing your lines OMGOSH :) I cannot believe FINALLY Pam :) eVERYTIME I think of it I am just wigging out for you :) its so amazing howthings happen when we least expect em....well off I go to my docs appt. gonna finish getting ready been up since 4 am with my little man since he was sick with fever, stomache ache came on and when it did RASH CAME BACK.....shoooooooot me something isn't right with my baby I'm kinda worried...I duno :(

OMG Pam Just Seen!!! Woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Congrats Hunnie :D x

Pam, my mom loves cardinals too. It's her business logo...I just might do something nice for her like that..if I can pull it off lol!

I was bawling hysterically at the end of the walking dead episode.
1.unnatural fear of zombies
2. The thought of dying while I still have young children wigs me out
3. My dh doing it all alone
And being pregnant right now and watching Laurie..omg I almost died. I just cried and cried. OH laughed at first then realized it was serious..I was a blubbering fool! I even surprised myself. I think I have needed a good cry so once it started it didn't stop!

I can't wait to get started on it! LOL!!

OMGosh I bawled like a baby too...I felt like I just lost a close relative...the situation was so intense and I just couldn't believe it had to go down like that! And when Rick lost it...I lost it again!!! I'm crying just remembering!!!:cry: Poor Poor Lori!!! And CARL! OMG I can't believe he had to do it! I gotta get a grip on myself....but to make matter's worse is that my husband was cooking and missed the better part of it and since we recorded it I ended up having to watch that part AGAIN.....TORTURE!!!!

I just called the doctor's office and told them the news. They want me in for bloodwork but I gotta nail down a babysitter first. I'm hoping I can get in tomorrow, wish I could do it TODAY! But once I get the bloodwork done, I should have the results the same day :thumbup:

Awww Xmas decorations.....Thats awesome :)

I hope ya pee on an IC I love seeing your lines OMGOSH :) I cannot believe FINALLY Pam :) eVERYTIME I think of it I am just wigging out for you :) its so amazing howthings happen when we least expect em....well off I go to my docs appt. gonna finish getting ready been up since 4 am with my little man since he was sick with fever, stomache ache came on and when it did RASH CAME BACK.....shoooooooot me something isn't right with my baby I'm kinda worried...I duno :(

Good luck!!!!!!! :hugs:

I hope he feels better soon!!!

Good luck Andrea! I am sorry about your little guy!!

Pam find a sitter nowwww!!! Well sitting here waiting on nurses to bug my dr for my trigger shot eeeekkkk!!! Praying ohh praying....dear Lord please...I have 6 follicles so its very high risk!! But we agreed and had to sign consent for selective reduction if we get more than 2 to fertilize

Took my last Digi!!!!:happydance: Bloodwork scheduled for Thurs. at 11:00!

Attachments

• BFPDIGI2.jpg
    BFPDIGI2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 12
  • bfp3.jpg
    bfp3.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 38
Pam find a sitter nowwww!!! Well sitting here waiting on nurses to bug my dr for my trigger shot eeeekkkk!!! Praying ohh praying....dear Lord please...I have 6 follicles so its very high risk!! But we agreed and had to sign consent for selective reduction if we get more than 2 to fertilize

Oh my goodness! That's gotta be hard! I hope it all works out and you won't have to make that decision!

Meg...do you have a thread in 1st Tri? (I can't believe I can even ask that...lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"