Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I know TMI :) but thats what I did last night hahahahahahaha then laid down and NEVER got up not once til now!!

Just keep praying!

I know I said I wouldn't be a downer and all...but I am getting alittle concerned about the amount of cramping I am having...not much can be done about it right now...I'm hoping it'll ease up soon.

Cramping Pam is sometimes VERY normal....I pray to GOD that little one stays put...I'm sure he/she will :) I have FAITH and the power of PRAYER :)

Are they going to check your progesterone levels again? I am sure they are.....when are you gonna go get bloods? Today or? I totally forgot LOL (I am an airhead and its okay)

I am cramping too Pam, try not to worry!! I have my appointment today at 345. Wish me luck. AND my dog ate a poop diaper that my husband threw away in the little trash can--EW. I am super strict about diaper removal and he must have snuck this one by me... so now i have to give my SMELLY dog a bath.

There is just too much poop in my life right now.

i had tons of cramping/backaches early on and then intermittently throughout all of first tri. try not to worry about it (though i can assure you i'm being a total hypocrite just by writing that!).

omg on the poopy diaper feast! :sick: i don't understand why guys don't treat feces the way women do. my dh emptied the litter box the other day and left the container of soiled litter in our garage for two days. i hadn't left the house, so i didn't go out there and notice it. i went to take out the trash yesterday and the whole garage reeked!!!! to take it out of the house, all he had to do was open a door and toss it the trash can. i just don't get it.

LOL My DH does same with kitty litter YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwckkkkkkkkk..........

I have a weird question I asked on my thread to....did you take tub baths when you got pregnant? I promised DH I wouldn't take tub baths only showers during O and 2 ww...so who knows if this has been preventing everything or not LOL I guess I'll find out !!!!

I am glad my dh isn't the only one lol, we solved the kitty litter issue by getting the breeze system..u buy the litter that lasts for a month and the cat pads u change once a week and poop u scoop from the top and the litter isn't all dust and stuff. We like it :)

Andrea-
Nope, no baths no hot tub, no thing. It's hard but personally I didn't feel comfortable soaking my abdomen in warm/hot water.. and I can't take a cool bath so strictly shower for me! Never took one during O or TWW :)

Omg! I was just browsing and look at you!

Congratulations! How amazing! Doing cartwheels for you!

Thanks Dt!!! :)

I know cramps can be normal...just that little part of me worries no matter how positive I am...lol...I did the same with Meghan and all turned out fine.

Oh ew ew ew ew ew...dogs are so gross! My dogs likes to get into the trash bins in our bathrooms and pull out my pads and rip them up and then drag them under my bed...it's so gross!!! I made the habit of closing the doors but the rest of the family has a hard time remembering (story of my freakin life) This family of mine never seems to remember a damn thing I set around here...uuugh...

My doc appt with my PCP went well today...I went in cause my left ear and throat was hurting...plus I can't seem to shake this cough I've had...he said I had a slight case of bronchitis so I am to take antibiotics and Zytrec for the drainage. So all is good there. I go to my RE appt on Thurs for bloodwork...wish I could go in sooner!

I am cramping too Pam, try not to worry!! I have my appointment today at 345. Wish me luck. AND my dog ate a poop diaper that my husband threw away in the little trash can--EW. I am super strict about diaper removal and he must have snuck this one by me... so now i have to give my SMELLY dog a bath.

There is just too much poop in my life right now.

Good luck sweetie!!!

Cramping is absolutely normal, its just everything starting to stretch and baby making him/her self more comfy :happydance:

Thank u Pam. They called and said come anytime after 130, so I got here at 230 and I am still waiting. It's 3:47. Just laying in the ultrasound room. Wtf. Ugh, I remember all too clearly now he takes forever!!! I remember when I was far along I would complain all the time about how long I have to wait and my feet would dangle off the table and get all tingly. Haha its all coming back, its all coming back to me now...

the last time we went to my ob i had to wait so long. i thought i was going to die in there. the first thing he said when he walked in the room was, "is it hot in here?" um- yes. as a matter of fact, it's freakin sweltering. have fun doing my gbs test and internal after i've been sweating in this sauna for half an hour!!!

Haha! Bex! I kept opening the door. I don't even care I hate when they close door and leave their machines running.

Thank u Pam. They called and said come anytime after 130, so I got here at 230 and I am still waiting. It's 3:47. Just laying in the ultrasound room. Wtf. Ugh, I remember all too clearly now he takes forever!!! I remember when I was far along I would complain all the time about how long I have to wait and my feet would dangle off the table and get all tingly. Haha its all coming back, its all coming back to me now...[/QUOTE]

LMAO...I LOVE HER!!! And I always will!!!

I know what you mean....it's like, come ON people...My ass is hurting and I gotta piss like a race horse!!! So FAR Dr.Schnell has been really good about showing up reasonably on time and when she isn't she is very apologetic. When I think back on the numerous OB's I have gone through due to their horrible bedside manner I give her more of my patience cause she's been the best yet! BUT after I reach 12 weeks she will be releasing me to my normal OBGYN and Dr.Turner takes just as long and I've only had 2 appointments with him so far...I can already tell I'm gonna have to bring a crossword puzzle or buy a game on my phone...lol...

MEGGGGG...omg please tell me I'm not the only one and your already getting nauseous...I just KNEW it was gonna hit me eventually, I was blessed with my other two...but it hits me out of nowhere at different times of the day and it's like :sick: I just wanna throw up already and get it over with but it hasn't happened yet...lol...

a friend of mine just shared this on fb...

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/daryl.jpg

Pam I'm NOT pregnant but I am feeling like I'm gonan puke lol....feel awful gagged at certain smells earlier...thanks HCG lol!

a friend of mine just shared this on fb...

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/daryl.jpg

That's freakin awesome! LOL!!! I just hope Daryl sticks to his guns (or should I say crossbow!) and not let his brother give him a hard time about his change of heart....he's really, really turned around and I don't wanna see that change! I like the hardass/soft heart Daryl, not the PRICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"