Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Pam I TOTALLY get sick! I am so off and on, when Hope has a bad diaper I take her lavender lotion and put it under my nose a bit :) u can try that if u know u are going around a smell that is hard for u!
Oh, guess what PAMMMM!? We get to be pregnant during Thanksgiving. We get to play with a raw turkey and all kinds of smells....ah. I did it last year, keep a window open or since its Texas, step outside often :)
^^^ Andrea- lookin forward to that I hope?? ;)

Yes Pam I TOTALLY get sick! I am so off and on, when Hope has a bad diaper I take her lavender lotion and put it under my nose a bit :) u can try that if u know u are going around a smell that is hard for u!
Oh, guess what PAMMMM!? We get to be pregnant during Thanksgiving. We get to play with a raw turkey and all kinds of smells....ah. I did it last year, keep a window open or since its Texas, step outside often :)
^^^ Andrea- lookin forward to that I hope?? ;)

Since I've never had MS before I wasn't sure when to expect it...LOL...What are your symptoms so far? I tell you want, aside from the nausea and cramps...my BOOBS ARE KILLING ME! LOL!!! :holly: My bra's are already feeling to tight so I think I'm gonna put on my old nursing bra...LOL...it's like a sports bra and it's so comfortable, downfall is that it doesn't "accentuate" anything and I look flat...LOL...at this point I would rather be comfortable! At least with that bra I can sleep it in comfortably! So far the only smells that bug me are poptarts, heated vegetable oil and cooking hamburger meat....I'm still looking forward to cooking for Thanksgiving I'll just wear a mask, my Mom is a dental assistant and has alot of access to them...LOL...

i bought a set of comfortisse bras in first tri. they're not the prettiest things ever, but they've been very comfortable throughout my entire pregnancy.

Hey my symptoms are :
Boobies hurt but more on the nipple area
Nausea
Smells- hamburger meat, beer, fritos and cologne
Discharge thick and white..lol tmi sorry.
Frequency of pee per lol!

Hey my symptoms are :
Boobies hurt but more on the nipple area
Nausea
Smells- hamburger meat, beer, fritos and cologne
Discharge thick and white..lol tmi sorry.
Frequency of pee per lol!

It's hard to tell what my discharge is really like cause of these darn suppositories! I look forward to not having to use them anymore! They make me feel all dirty:nope:

oh my gosh- the suppositories! i was fishing that stuff out of my coochie for a week after i stopped using them. :sick: vile stuff! (but worth the ick.)

Haha yes it is gross!!! But worth it, but icky!

ya'll are hilarious...LOL...

I'm trying SOOO HARD to get the energy to get out of the house! All I wanna do it sleeeeep! I already passed out once on the couch and I felt bad cause Meghan was still awake watching cartoons...so I figure, if I can just get out of the house and DO something I won't be like this! But in order to go out, I gotta spend money...lol...and I really have nothing I want to buy! Maybe I will go to Hobby Lobby again and see if they have anything on sale. I have some things I want to do but it means battling Walmart and I don't think I can handle that...lol...the holiday's are coming up and people are starting to get REEEEALLY pissy!

Im layin low for a couple days. went to the gas station and was almost caught up in a political debate...everyone is in a mood right now for one reason or the other :/

Yea...that's a good idea...

Well I battled Walmart and bought a few things...Meghan is now laying down watching a DVD I bought her...so now is a good time to lay down and maybe get a few zzzz's...lol..

Im still waiting on results from my lab. They "should" call me today. Really. beta results taking 48 hours to come in. Doesnt that kind of defeat the purpose?

Seriously by the time you get those its time for your next set of Beta's you'd think they would do STAT on it they do here at our base...thats crazy.....I go Monday for my Progesterone check I'm so ooooberly nervous!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...that's a long time! When I go in and get mine done they will have the results the same day! I hope they call you today!! I wanna hear numbers! LOL!!

I took a "just for the hell of it" FRER :) This was with like...5MU...LOL...

Attachments

• FRER1.jpg
    FRER1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 20
Thaaank you! :flower:

Technically my period wouldn't be late till the 9th so I think my lines are looking pretty good! My test wasn't this dark when I found out about Meghan...at 16dpo my level was 33...maybe this time it'll be higher! :)

Okay ladies, i had to kind of bug them..
My hcg is 403 :) and my progesterone is 12.4 ..
I am 20dpo..but 19dpo at the time of testing.
Last pregnancy my hcg was 1175 and progesterone was 25, at exactly 20 dpo too..

So I called them back and asked them to please reassure me, is it normal?? They said its totally normal for first tri levels and that because i was on suppositories thats why my progest was so good during my last pregnancy at this time..

Just that hcg number bugs me a little bit. I was told, in 2 weeks I will have a vaginal ultrasound, and by then everything should be high enough to be visible..I am still cautious.. :(

Excited for you :) this is freaking awesome :) I have such a good feeling I'm right behind you :) I feel like its it for us all :D

Are you on progesterone right now?? If not I'd bug the crap outta them!

Im not, and they told me not to worry about it..but 12-20 is normal for my stage in pregnancy--mine is 12.4, i am changing OBs after the next ultrasound-- i dont feel comfortable with how he disregards my struggle to maintain my pregnancy last time. Last pregnancy he made a comment about how i have never had a pregnancy---in his words "well, ha at least not to term" Like it was a joke. I think that I will just tell him he is too far away and the construction is too bad. Its the truth, I just dont want him as my doctor. He delivered Hope and sang "shes a brick house, shes mighty mighty, letting it all hang out" as i layed there in front of all the nurses getting stiched up. he is a real jackass. Then when I was pushing he was YELLING at me to "GET PISSED OFF" single handedly ruined some of my birthing expirence. so.. one more appointment with him to show a viable pregnancy then off i go! What do you girls think?

Andrea!! Me too!! I hope you join us soon <3 eeek!!

I agree with you what a jerk :( :cry: I wish I could just freaking hug you right now....GNC has progesterone CREAM its for the outside of the body on non fatty skin areas...it might help til you find a new doc :) just a thought! I have two bottles of it wish I could send you one...but you need it NOW not later ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"