Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it really does get easier. it's so worth it. it was difficult at the time, but looking back, i'm glad it committed to it!

PRAYING GIRL!!! Come oooon BFP!

To be honest...I'm still smoking...I always heard not to stop cold turkey cause it could shock the body....I used to be able to quit on a dime but not this time! But I have limited myself to 3 a day and then I will go down to 2 a day and then 1 a day...I'll get there! :)

Then maybe I should go smoke LOL J/Kiddin :) I couldn't DH would MURDER ME....that was a condition I quit smoking and he says YES lol...so NO more for me at all!!! I keep crying OMGOSH :( I just wanna stop....its like I dunooooooooooooo I guess its all that HCG they just shot me with LMAO!!!!!!!!

Pam I cannot wait to see your blood results my goodness :) MUAHHHHZZZZ :) Your test was definitely darker today ;) thats an awesome sign :)

Well I'm definately not worried :) After signing with BNB and doing alot of reading and "stalking" I swore to myself that no matter what happened...I would accept what is and just ENJOY in the moment. I've NEVER had problems with my pregnancies, I've NEVER had any MC and I refuse to worry about it. :flower:

I'm so glad of that :) Don't worry, be happy :) lol always in my mind that stupid little song :) lol!!!!!!!!!

I know I am getting ahead of myself...but I just ordered myself some maturnity cloths! LOL!! :happydance:I start showing really fast (always have) even for being over weight...and I have NO old maturnity tops that fit me....lol...I just have some jeans but I will need to get them hemmed.

My little guy now has a 103 fever :( omgosh...I feel so helpless just called and left message for the doc on call to get back with me I pray its really soon....

oh no! poor guy. i was sure he was on the mend after you last brought him in. :( maybe you should pop into the er with a fever that high.

Its down now I gave him a suppository thankfully I had some he wouldn't take the Tylenol or the Motrin by mouth...at least he has some meds in him....I just am stumped because no one else has been sick around him or us...and hes the only one sick. Its stumping me but :( I dunooooooo....he's okay for now he is actually drinking some soda :) I know its not best for him but its better than nothing :)

His face is soooo flushed his little eyes are puffy :( I know he'll be okay its just getting there!

Pam any more symptoms going on??? Do your bb's hurt? LOL let me know I need to know what to look for OMGOSH :)

Poor little guy! Hope he get's better soon!

Symptom's so far:
1. Sore bb's
2. cramping
3. backache (lower)
4. nauseous (haven't thrown up yet!)
5. headache (occasionally)
6. emotional (crying)
7. Tired
8. loss of appetite

I never did go shopping today. But maybe tomorrow after my doctor's appt to find out why my left ear and left side of my throat hurts...I'm even thinking about getting my nails done, I'm sick of my stumps!!! I had beautiful nails and then one broke, and when one breaks, they all gotta go! I can't stand uneven nails...lol...but since cutting them I havne't been able to grow them back, I keep biting them...so off to the nail salon I go......eventually.....lol

LOL @ Pam you sound like me.....I always bite my darned nails LOL....thanks for the symptoms and I can't wait til you get your maternity clothes ;) I wanna see when ya get them....Lord I hope you feel better :( My goodness.....I know Strep is going around praying thats not it maybe its just sinuses! I know my ear was infected a couple weeks ago an its still sore but I've been to busy with all my other appts I haven't felt like going to the docs LOL....I'm having "sweats" ewwwww lol....gonna get a cool shower...don't want it too hot I'm doing my best to NOT get in hot water or bath so that I won't kill spermies ;) LOL PRAYING HARD...just saw a thread on another website where this girl had 6 follies an now has triplets eeeeeeeek! She had been trying for 4 years OMGOSH....I pray I don't get 3 lol I mean okay 3 but not 4!!!!!!! Yikes I'm nervous LMAO!!

Only time will tell! LOL!!! So long as you get your BFP I don't care if you have a litter in a box under the stairs...your gonna be a Momma again goshdarnit!

Amen :) Things are happening that I cannot explain but I am praying if its meant for it to be :) great...if God has other plans...I have to accept that to :) Just praying to HIM that it goes the way its supposed to go :)

I am sooooo freaking happy for you girls :) I've had soooo many friends on here recently get their :bfp: 's and its just soooo awesome to see....I cannot WAIT for you both to have beautiful little heartbeats on those u/s ;) I am soooo stoked :) Me an DH just BD'd LOL :) got my arse in the air LMAO

Pam did you do anything SPECIAL???? LOL like putting arse in the air HAHAHAHA...or laying a certain side etc??? I have soft cups...but feel strange asking DH to get one from the bathroom LMAOOOOO!! I dont wanna get up for at least 40 minutes or so since his swimmers swim slowly bahahahaha I know TMI but it is kinda funny!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else have TIPS on how they got it RIGHT???

i wish i had something helpful to tell you. we were on our last cycle before starting icsi and we were definitely still trying, but i didn't really thing it would work. i just made sure i stayed in bed for as long as i could stand it after bd that was it.

That is awesome Pam was about to pay for IUI, and you ICSI and other girls IVF then WHAMMO they are pregnant on that "last cycle" and haha thats what I'm on now...doc said he wouldn't allow another cycle like this for us....so this is IT!

this has gotta be it for you! maybe yours going in will make mine come out!!!! :haha:

Thanks Sweet!

Andrea...nothig special really...I had it in mind that this was a failed cycle so we didn't do anything special...I think position might of helped (doggie :haha: ) And that was it!!! I might of laid in bed for a little bit but that's normal...lol...I didn't use softcups or preseed or anything like that. It's just an all around miracle!!!! I hope you get your's soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back