Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
andrea, you've got lots of prayers coming your way that you won't even need to consider selective reduction. just a sweet baby or two.

Pam--Find a sitter for tomorrow so we can get bloods "together" LOL! I wonder if I will get my results same day... I hope so! I took my last digi today too! I wish I had some ICs so I could just pee at will! <3

Andrea--hang in there, whatever you choose it is the right decision for you. <3 Backin u up 100% !

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1349373-im-back-due-july-11th.html

there it is! I threw a hissy fit in post #2 LOL we can start a new one if you want!

Pam--Find a sitter for tomorrow so we can get bloods "together" LOL! I wonder if I will get my results same day... I hope so! I took my last digi today too! I wish I had some ICs so I could just pee at will! <3

Andrea--hang in there, whatever you choose it is the right decision for you. <3 Backin u up 100% !

I wish I could! But the only person available to babysit is my MIL and she has something going on and won't be available till Thurs. I think I am going to have to find some kind of daycare/Mother's Day Out cause I know I will have alot of appt's and I can't keep asking people to help me!

too bad texas is so far away! i'd totally babysit. i want the results!!!!!!

LoL Bexx. for me too!?! haha :) I will call u when I am about an hour or two out so u can make me loaded baked potatoes...yea i stalked u..lol!!

Pam--thursday will give ur numbers some time to double, hopefully taking u out of that scary zone of low 20s-60s

heck yeah- as long as you don't mind leaving your kid with a big, slow hippo who could pop at any time!

sorry- no loaded baked potatoes tonight. you'll have to settle for balsamic turkey burgers.

LoL Bexx. for me too!?! haha :) I will call u when I am about an hour or two out so u can make me loaded baked potatoes...yea i stalked u..lol!!

Pam--thursday will give ur numbers some time to double, hopefully taking u out of that scary zone of low 20s-60s

Well I'm a slow riser and no matter what the results I'm going to be happy! I refuse to spend the 1st Tri paranoid and worried. No WAY Jose! I'm taking this miracle and RUNNING with it...lol...The nurse was SHOCKED by my news! She's all...but we canceled your cycle and didn't even trigger you! I was like...YEA I KNOW!!! LOL!!!

I just called my PCP and made an appt for tomorrow, I have an ear infection on my left side and my left side of my neck hurts when I swallow...I already called my RE and confirmed that I could go ahead and see my PCP but he can't give me anything above a Pregnancy Level B prescriptions...the FREAKIN ragweed is nuts around here and it's getting me and a few other people alot of grief! I'll be glad for the 1st freeze and it'll be over with!

my real name is rebecca, but nobody calls me that. everyone calls me becca or bex.

R u ladies voting tomorrow?? We dont have to discuss for who, just wondering if u are or have voted!? I havent yet but will today or tomorrow :)

we vote absentee every yeah, so we're all done. thank goodness. i'm really over all the hype. especially on fb.

heck yeah- as long as you don't mind leaving your kid with a big, slow hippo who could pop at any time!

sorry- no loaded baked potatoes tonight. you'll have to settle for balsamic turkey burgers.

dang. i suppose i can settle for that..:rofl:

we vote absentee every yeah, so we're all done. thank goodness. i'm really over all the hype. especially on fb.

I can agree, ppl r going to vote for who they will vote for. ur fb status isnt going to change any minds!

Pam I've been crying allllll day long!!!!!!!!! I just know I'm going to join you two ladies and be bump buddies it is so overwhelming but OMG I just know this should work or something!!!!!! I'm NERVOUS AS HELL I won't lie....and I think thats why I keep crying....and I promised DH no more cigarettes when I get stressed (I smoke about 2 a day for the most sometimes none a day) But I don't wanna smoke with "possible" babies in there...I'm so crampy and spotty and OMG I MIGHT BE YOUR BUMP BUDDIES OMGOSH OMGOSH I PRAY TO GOD!!!!!!!

I'm EMOTIONAL like REALLLLLY BAD LOL

:hugs: this is a really emotional time for you :hugs: we're all cheering you on!

quitting smoking is really hard. it took me years and years and many attempts to finally get it right. i'm 1 year and 9 months smoke free :)

Awww and oh yea I voted on Saturday afternoon :) Lets pray our votes halfway count LOL!!!!!!

LoL andrea.. every vote counts in its own special way ;)

I hope you join us soon too! Here is some motivation- I used to smoke, and when I committed to quitting, 2 days before I triggered, I got my BFP. Every other month I smoked right on through it...totally a Ka-weeki-dink probably but still! LOL i startedagain smoking 3 months after hope was born...was thinking "I will go have a smoke, then take my pregnancy test" <<<real classy huh? So I decided instead to take the test...then had to throw my pack out. AH. its so hard but you can do it! 3 days and it starts to get easier!

Congrats Bex on your 1.9 year mark!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back