Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stink bombs have already started...lol...if they are good enough he cheers me on...LMAO...

Bloodwork today! I know my number's won't be near as good as your's Meg cause technically I haven't even "missed" my period yet...LOL..so long as they are AS high or HIGHER than when I was first tested with Meghan, I'll be a happy girl...LOL...so I am looking at a level of 33!

i had my first beta done at 11 dpo and it was 47. can't wait to hear your results! will you get them today?

**** when i first typed that, i wrote "resluts" instead of results. to slut again :wacko: in my defense, i just finished painting my nails and i'm trying not to ruin them.

?? "slut again" ?? :haha:

And yes, I SHOULD get my results today...sometime around 4:00. Once I get them I will update with the info :)

Thanks Bex!

Edit: I had a WHOLE thing written out to get some stuff off my chest, but to avoid any drama I deleted it!

How are my WONDERFUL and SUPPORTIVE BNB friends doing?

I think Meghan knows something is up...she is constantly PLASTERED to me and occasionally rubs my belly...lol

Pam!! Your numbers will be great, I cant wait to hear them! I know those RESLUTS will be wonderful!

And were u talking about farting? Hope had a dirty diaper around 3 am, and my husband was like IS THAT HER?! haha i had the walking farts walking around the room lol!
^^ if we arent talking about farting, disregard. LOL

https://www.babyhopes.com/pregnancy-test-sensitivity-comparison.html

yes...we were talking about farting...LOL...so your "in the clear" :rofl:

That's cool about the ClearBlue...I can expect my number's to be AT LEAST that high :)

So i was wrong, and they are making them more and more sensitive now, which for me...is good, and bad. When I am testing I want to be able to like buy a 100mIU or something..

understandable...for me, I just wanted to see lines...LOL...

Okay...my MIL is on her way so I'm gonna get off here and will be back on later!!!

:hugs:

woop woop! talk to you soon! GOOD LUCK!!!!! eeek!

got everything crossed for you im sure your numbers are going to be great

MUAHHHZ Have fun at the doctors :( minus the poke for blood lol!! Can't wait to hear those NUMBERS :D this is soooo exciting!!!!!! Pray to God I'm right behind you all I want all of you as my bump buddies you are all my bestest friends on here :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Still waiting on results! BUT...I want to add...please remember that I am still early!!!! So please...let's stay positive even though I KNOW my numbers will be low!!!
Okay....while typing this I got the phone call from CORM...My progesterone level is 43.3 and my HCG level is 68!!! I go in again on Monday for more bloodwork and then after that I will have my first OB appt on Nov.20th!!!
:happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance:

wow!!!! your levels are FABULOUS!!! :happydance: eeeeeeeeeee! i'm super excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"