Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome levels :)

4 weeks LMP

5 - 426 mIU/ml

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/hcg-levels.shtml

Thank you!

I'm very happy with those numbers! With Meghan at 16dpo they were only 33 :)

Thats freaking awesome :D awesome awesome :) WISH I COULD HUG YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pray to God we will be BUMP BUDS :) I just gotta catch up a little LOL

Those are great number and af hasnt been missed yet bet they will be sky high monday

Yep I agree they will double ;) and I can't wait to see the next ones....this is it PAM :) YOU'RE GONNA HAVES A BABY :) wooooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Muahhhhhz!!!!!!!!! You got me all in tears over here ;) I'm sooooo excited!! Wish I lived closer I would come run and give ya tons of hugssssssss :) MUAHHHHZ :)

Now I'm excited for your sex of the baby ;) LOL I know its a while off but I cant wait to find out...are you gonna find out or wait til baby is born??? I can't help it if we are preggo I gotta find out so I can buy the cutest clothes LOL

i just can't wait for your first u/s!!!! bursting to see your lil bean!

good lord, andrea! how are you only 2 dpo. hurry up, woman! i think i'm more anxious about your tww than i am about going into labor!!!

Thanks Beau!!

The nurse said they will do an U/S on the 20th!!! YAY!!! :happydance:

eeeek! that's less than two weeks away!!!!

Yep...lol...I'm excited! I know I won't see anything...but even just the black ball of fluid will be fine with me! LOL!!

yeah- that first one doesn't seem like much to look at, but it'll the beautiful start to your squishy-cheeked, sweet little baby!!!! *squeal*

LOL I'm 2 dpo :( lol.....2 ww is gonna take FOREVER :( but I thought I was only 1 dpo :) but FF is gonna give me cross hairs tomorrow woop woop :) Praying I'm behind all of you lovely ladies an gonna get my little bean next :) Gonna be exciting...

Yay!! Pam! At your dpo my numbers were in the 60s too with Hope! <3 woot! I have my u/s on the 21st! u might see something like the fetal pole and stuff <3 I hope you do...but even at my u/s i had 2 days ago I saw my big black bubble of a uterus and that still made me happy <3 He said exactly what my last doc said with Hope--your endomitrius or whatever is high up so thats a great sign :) Im excited! And whoa ur progesterone! whoop!

Thanks Meg...lol...I just wanna see the big bubble in my uterus...LOL...so long as it's where it's suppose to be then I'm good to go till it's time to see my little bean :)

Sorry I haven't been on in a bit my son is SICKER....now its Impetigo on his mouth an diaper area and thrush in the mouth OMGOSH!! Someone SHOOT ME ?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"