Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh that poor little guy. think you'll be able to get him in to the doctor tomorrow? he must be just miserable.

Yea we are going early as they open tomorrow morning b/c DH has to be at work at 9 am!

i feel so bad for him. you must be absolutely beside yourself!

I just cannot believe all his issues he's got right now :( he's soooo cranky its almost been a whole week of this junk I want him to just feel better and be able to eat and drink normal again :( this is ROUGH....

Pam how are you feeling tonight? MUAHHHZ

Ehh..just tired, crampy and cranky...lol...waiting for the kiddo's to go to sleep so I can have my secret ice-cream...LMAO!! (Hey...even a parents needs something for themselves!)

omgosh ICE CREAM I dont like you right now SMH lol!! I want some!!!!!!!! Gonna make me ask DH to go get me some LMAO!

I just ate some chocolate moose tracks ice cream! Yummy. Until...my dh goes "im gonna lay down some moose tracks" he's so gross haha!

ewwwww lol!!!!!!!!

But yum for icecream! I am so jealous we dont have any right now :( gahhhh!! I'll be getting some tomorrow....Pam I relate on the crampy thing OMGOSH I'm sooooo crampy I hope to God I'm not getting OHSS or something :(

I love you girlies an I'm off to head to bed ;) curl up an read a book gotta get up early an take Trysten back to the darned doctor!

I don't think I will be eating ice-cream now...I'm sitting here wondering if my chunks are gonna blow :sick: My stomach is turning, the pressure is in my throat and the hot flash is creeping up the back of my neck making me feel clammy....I guess if I'm gonna get it I rather get it at night, I can't sleep anyway...lol....

Hey Meg...is your face breaking out at all? I normally have a clear complexion with OCCASIONAL little bumps...but at the rate I'm going I might as well be some junior high kid preparing for puberty...lol...

Hope he feels better soon Andrea!! It's gotta be tough on the little guy :(

i'm busy trying not to whine about how sore my pelvis is! :haha:

Oh bex- I had SPD with Hope, it sucks, and towards the end now man! I'm sorry just try to take it easy. Do u have a pool u can swim in? That felt amazing when ny pelvis started to hurt!

Pam- yrs totally. I am greasy(usually dry) and red angry zits in random places on my face! Oh and a couple blackheads. Wtf! Lol never had this with Hope.

.......no wayyyyyyyyyyy my face is broke out HORRIBLE to.....feels awful an hurts :( DH asked what I was doing yesterday I said "I'm popping zits...." He then said "You never have zits WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"...so then I showed him BAHAHAHAHA Mine are all on my right side....on my cheek :( gahhh :(

I know thank God for makeup :) !!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! Covers it up :) woot woot!!

I forgot at 6 am when I woke up to pee to em use my FMU on my trigger shot tests....woopsy...so I guess I'll be using 2mu!! LOL eeeek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"