Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( Fourth strep test was FINALLY positive...antibiotics for my little guy I'm exhausted.....

i suppose it's good that they finally know what's going on and he's getting some meds. hopefully after a couple doses he'll start to perk up again.

My zits started early too Andrea so I hope its a good sign! I'm glad ur guy is gettin some antibiotics. I Hope he starts to feel better!

Pam- do u have moments where u don't feel pregnant? I am totally having some of those..I want my first u/s!! ...lol some women are never satisfied...

My zits started early too Andrea so I hope its a good sign! I'm glad ur guy is gettin some antibiotics. I Hope he starts to feel better!

Pam- do u have moments where u don't feel pregnant? I am totally having some of those..I want my first u/s!! ...lol some women are never satisfied...

I haven't feel that way yet...lol...I'm still havin aches and pains and BLOATING (darn progesterone...lol) I am looking forward to my first U/S!!! I hope I get to see SOMETHING...lol...

U might see a pole or something! It's going to be hard on me if I go at my 6 week mark and don't see a heartbeat..I did with Hope but that was in Germany and their equipment blew the rinkady machine my doc has out of the water! I got so so spoiled in Germany. An ultrasound EVERY visit!

OOoooohhh....LUCKY!!! LOL!!! I hope we both get to see our babies...and if we don't....we are both armed with the knowledge that it's early and not always possible to see anything! My goal is to just see my black bubble in my uterus so that I can feel good that it's not anything ectopic...

^^^ I agree! i am almost certain i O'ed from my left side because of O pain... im a little nervous about an ectopic my left tube is my "jumked up" tube...we shall see! positive!

yea...same with me...it's kind of mystery for us and my nurses and doctor are in SHOCK that I am even pregnant...lol...They even canceled my fertility contract cause they knew it was going to be a bust...well I fooled them!!! LOL!!!

2 Theory's so far:

1. When I had the HSG done and they tried popping my left tube open with extra dye, the extra dye kind of sat around inside my tube and eventually ate away the blockage. So that 14mm follicle developed more and I ovulated.

2. On the 19th when I had my U/S they saw no follicles on my right side (aside from some 9mm-10mm follys)...after I left and the days leading up to ovulation, a follicle grew mature enough on my right side and released.

It's the only 2 we (CORM and myself) have come up with...lol...

Has to be! ur HSG had to open something up! Omg i bet that was not comfortable. I had my HSG and my left tube was completly blocked, man when they put that dye in and it didnt come out..wtf!! ouch!

Have u asked ur RE what their theory is on it? Who is CORM lol?

CORM is the clinic I go to...Center of Reproductive Medicine...

That HSG was the worst!! I was crying and not screaming but crying out in pain...it took them 30 minutes just to get the catheter in my cervix and that irritated my cervix to no end so when the dye went it...it about killed me!!!!! I hardly made it out of the x-ray room and into my husband arms before I freakin lost it! It took like...3 days to feel normal again...everytime I moved it was horrible...I will never ever go through that again unless they knock my ass out!!!

Has to be! ur HSG had to open something up! Omg i bet that was not comfortable. I had my HSG and my left tube was completly blocked, man when they put that dye in and it didnt come out..wtf!! ouch!

Have u asked ur RE what their theory is on it? Who is CORM lol?

The theories I listed earlier are the only ones my doctor/nurse and I can think of...unless by some rare miracle the egg traveled to my right tube...but how the hell is that possible!!!

My DH was in the room with me he was watching the screen as they shot in the dye, and he said i hurt his hand at the exact moment all the dye built up on my left tube. It hurts man!

Whatever happened I am glad it did !! :)

That's true! Wish my hubby could of been with me...but he was in the waiting room with Meghan...lol...

Took another FRER for shit's and giggles and it's SOOO DARK...I LOOOOVE IT!!!

LMAO!!! I had one laying around an I still have some IC's too....they SUCK at getting darker!!! It's not even as dark as the control line yet....booo to Wondfo! LOL!! But my FRER is darker than the control line...so woot woot!

i tested EVERY DAY until i was 7 weeks!!!! :blush: i'm just sick!

NAAHH....lol...you gotta beat out all the negatives with the positives! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"