Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost done...LOL...I don't think I've ever had a year where I was anxious to see Thanksgiving DONE and OVER WITH! LOL!!! Next year...I'm not cooking!!!

after my mil made such a stink last year, i swore up and down to everyone that i wouldn't do it this year. everyone said i was full of shit! i showed them!!! i got knocked up! :haha:

Attachments

• 189820_1736832593941_7925560_n-1.jpg
    189820_1736832593941_7925560_n-1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 10
Pam at my 5 weeks US there was only a sac... trinity was born 35 weeks later. give it a week!! :hugs:

So they didn't see anything at all? No yolk sac or anything?

Nope just a sac... :) if u want I can show u the picture

That would be great! :)

They wouldn't even give me a picture :(

Here it is :)

that's awesome...looks just the way mine did....Thanks sweetie, I appreciate it!!!

pam - just wanted to let you know I have a similar story.......i had my tubes untied april of 2011.........so i get early u/s's. I went in at 5w3d.......all we saw was a sac........my hcg numbers were over 2000 and doctor told me i had a b/o......and told me i should take a medicated miscarriage........i went back after i asked for a second u/s two weeks later........and there was baby!!! I spent 2 weeks on google and in fear! and now im 30 weeks preggo!

pam - just wanted to let you know I have a similar story.......i had my tubes untied april of 2011.........so i get early u/s's. I went in at 5w3d.......all we saw was a sac........my hcg numbers were over 2000 and doctor told me i had a b/o......and told me i should take a medicated miscarriage........i went back after i asked for a second u/s two weeks later........and there was baby!!! I spent 2 weeks on google and in fear! and now im 30 weeks preggo!

Wow...that must of been scarey!! Thank God you didn't take the pills! Sometimes I wonder about doctors!!!

That was a big concern for me...cause my numbers were over 2000 a few days ago....and I figured, I outta be able to see something!!! Your story really makes me feel better....along with everyone else's...Thank you so much for sharing!!!

My storyis similar too. I had a scan at 6+1 and all that could be seen was a small sac, and what they thought might be the beginning of a fetal pole, but didn't hold out much hope. Two weeks later there was a baby and a heartbeat. If you think about it, without previous experiences you would only have your progressing tests and accept that you're pregnant and wouldn't know when the heartbeat started. That's what I kept thinking anyway to keep me sane!

Yea...I wish I never had the scan in the first place...I don't know how I'm going to make it through the week till Tuesday for my appt!!

Yeah, this wait makes the tww seem like a walk in the park that's for sure.

we'll tough out the rest of this week together, hun. not the same situation, but we'll both be waiting FOREVER!!! :hugs:

happy thanksgiving to you! overeat and take a long nap! that will pass some time!

we'll tough out the rest of this week together, hun. not the same situation, but we'll both be waiting FOREVER!!! :hugs:

happy thanksgiving to you! overeat and take a long nap! that will pass some time!

Thanks sweetie...lol...I did eat alot and I am so hating it right now...lol...but a nap sounds perfect!!!

How did your Thanksgiving go?

thanksgiving went really well. sprout enjoyed all the food and decided to put on a little show for everyone. s/he was bouncing around everywhere...the hit of the evening.

How cute! LOL!!! All that food is going to make him/her more comfortable...lol...now s/he will never come out!!!

i think s/he may have just wanted on last good meal on the inside. i've been having contractions for almost 4 hours!!!! :happydance:

come on bex woop woop get this baby into the world !!!! hope your feeling okay pam xxx

i think s/he may have just wanted on last good meal on the inside. i've been having contractions for almost 4 hours!!!! :happydance:

That's awesome Bex!!! YAY!!! :happydance:

Come on baby boy/girl...it's time to meet you!!! Please keep us updated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"