Upping the exercise - and OT sports bra

NorthStar

Reaction score
So this month I think due to timing issues we're taking a break from TTC, my egg is unfortunately due to arrive before OH gets home from work.

I'm really getting into the exercise instead and doing some intense cardio, figure this will really help get me fighting fit for next cycles TTC sexathon LOL.

Have to admit that since I don't have my dogs anymore my exercise had dwindled right down from 5kms a day to maybe 20 mins a few days a week - that's not enough to maintain fitness not only for TTC but for general health.

I know quite a few of you ladies on here are rather well endowed, in fact your cup over floweth and I have found the best sports bra ever for those with big boobs (mine are a 32F/FF so I know what I'm talking about here), so for anyone struggling with the bounce factor here it is
https://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/home/products/sportsbras/index.htm

Am loving this thread ns,I def need a good support bra 40gg,here ,and was just thinking yesterday I deffo need one lol,nearly knocked myself out running up the hill ,let's get fit and fertile together ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I like your plan Despie, yeah you and I are both STACKED!!!

This bra is fab it straps the girls firmly into place - I got another 2 of them on ebay this morning for £10 each so I'm happy with that (bought the first one in a proper bra shop for £28).

Thanks for this Northstar - compared to you and Despie (a plentiful pair!) I am only minorly stacked at 38D, but my bad boys still bounce about like a pair of deliquent jellies. I will have NO excuse not to exercise now and can move my arms about rather than holding my chest to prevent bounceage. :)

Thanks for this Northstar - compared to you and Despie (a plentiful pair!) I am only minorly stacked at 38D, but my bad boys still bounce about like a pair of deliquent jellies. I will have NO excuse not to exercise now and can move my arms about rather than holding my chest to prevent bounceage. :)

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

This bra is fab it straps the girls firmly into place - I got another 2 of them on ebay this morning for £10 each so I'm happy with that (bought the first one in a proper bra shop for £28).

Ten pound is brilliant ,I have never got A bra for less that 30 ,wud love to have small(.)(.) lol,xxxxx

LOL Tessie Two a decent sports bra is a must!

I almost died this week in Body Combat when it was a male instructor, and mine were bounding around like a pair of over excited puppies:blush:

Went to a bra shop the next day and said measure me up and give me the most heavy duty sports bra you've got please:thumbup:

Increasing my fitness will give me an edge next cycle on that elusive day 4 BD, last month we really couldn't be bothered by day 4 LOL.

Ten pound is brilliant ,I have never got A bra for less that 30 ,wud love to have small(.)(.) lol,xxxxx

Tell me about it Despie, very rarely do I get a bra for less than £30 - and quite often the choice is very limited, I like Bravissimo the best but it costs a fortune! You want me to post the link from ebay with the bargain sports bra? Or go and get measured up first?

on that elusive day 4 BD, last month we really couldn't be bothered by day 4 LOL.

Oh I know that feeling, we somehow managed to do it 5 days in a row last time, by the 3rd day I was just literally laying there saying "Go on then, if you MUST..." and considering what we would be having for dinner during it! :haha:

Northstar, my tits are small, so I can't comment on that, but are you leaving me for this cycle? :cry:

on that elusive day 4 BD, last month we really couldn't be bothered by day 4 LOL.

Oh I know that feeling, we somehow managed to do it 5 days in a row last time, by the 3rd day I was just literally laying there saying "Go on then, if you MUST..." and considering what we would be having for dinner during it! :haha:

5 days is impressive! TTC definitely plays havoc with our sex lives, it is way less spontaneous.

I think having a fitter body will be beneficial in 2 ways - better general health of course, and during that critical 4 days period hopefully can get the job done QUICKER so I can get my beauty sleep bwah hah hah hah :haha:

Northstar, my tits are small, so I can't comment on that, but are you leaving me for this cycle? :cry:

No way, I'll still be around, I just don't think I'll be TTC, not with my OH at any rate :haha:

My choices this cycle are to keep taking the EPO to delay O til he gets home, then probably have that shortened luteal phase side effect of the EPO so nothing would likely stick, or just let my body do it's thing and O when nature intended before OH gets home, and have a TTC free month, IDK Dachie....

Despie, here you gohttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SHOCK-ABSORBER-SPORTS-BRA-D-MAX-B109-WHITE-LEVEL-4-/390331521685?pt=UK_Women_s_Lingerie&var=&hash=item99acf7e033

Hi ladies, I was going to post this as a separate thread but its kind of similar - I have reduced my exercise while TTC - has anyone else heard that too much exercise affects fertility, hence my reduction? I am thinking thats more probably aimed at athletes and not me who does the occasional zumba ha ha. Has anyone any advice on this?
Thanks xx

5 days is impressive! TTC definitely plays havoc with our sex lives, it is way less spontaneous.

I think having a fitter body will be beneficial in 2 ways - better general health of course, and during that critical 4 days period hopefully can get the job done QUICKER so I can get my beauty sleep bwah hah hah hah :haha:

Ahh! An exceedingly cunning plan! Quicker is definitely the way forward, balls to that 'romance' stuff, just horse it in! :haha:

*disclaimer "horse it in" is a charming term I picked up living in scotland, it doesn't actually involve a horse, well not usually! :haha:

No way, I'll still be around, I just don't think I'll be TTC, not with my OH at any rate :haha:

My choices this cycle are to keep taking the EPO to delay O til he gets home, then probably have that shortened luteal phase side effect of the EPO so nothing would likely stick, or just let my body do it's thing and O when nature intended before OH gets home, and have a TTC free month, IDK Dachie....

My honest opinion, you have nothing to lose to try the EPO experiment this cycle; you know your odds and worst case scenario, you get great skin out of it.

Dachie, ok I'm with you this cycle then, marginal chance I guess is better than no chance and for sure I have awesome skin again, plus I don't want my OH getting used to enjoyable spontaneous sex this month LOL.

Queenie I'm sure the advice about cutting down the exercise is aimed at athletes, I've been advised that fit is good ie they don't call it "labour" for nothing, so sadly no excuses to spend the next year or so on the couch eating Ben & Jerry's straight from tub and watching The Biggest Loser LOL.

TessieTwo "horse it in" love it, that's one I haven't heard in a few years.

Sounds so familiar,:haha::haha:

Northstar, maybe a month of spontaneous sex is just what your OH needs, lol. Take your EPO and do your thing...he doesn't need to know anymore than that, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->