Upping the exercise - and OT sports bra

yeah i don't want to SS but it's very unsual for me having sore boobies i'm thinking the soy

yeah i don't want to SS but it's very unsual for me having sore boobies i'm thinking the soy

I was half kidding...I am not a SSer, lol. I didn't realize you were on soy...total possibility.

Have you stopped taking the EPO, after you Ov'd?

Industrial strength sports bras all round ladies, it's not just a bra it's a feat of ENGINEERING

not the boobs the website haha - whats the matter with me today? i'm really dim i really wonder about myself sometimes

You ladies are a riot! I love reading your posts.
My (.)(.) are 38dd and they are so floppy I call them my 38 longs. Adequate sports bras are so hard to find. Even everyday bras are super expensive. I try to get good ones so I look a little better when dressed. I just got two sports bras on super sale by Mysterie. Really good at containment but shape leaves a lot to be desired. At least they don't produce uniboob!!!

and talking about boobs mine are killing me today, any ideas why ladies? :hugs:

Sounds like you might be needing one of these industrial strength sports bras we've been discussing!

i'm in the process of looking at them as i write :winkwink:

We could wear them when we're getting chased round the pool in Vegas by the old men, it'd look like a Benny Hill clip!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love it, and our bangers would be safe from any unsightly jiggle

Just have to say, a popular Canadian yoga/exercise franchise has a bra called the "Ta-Ta Tamer" :rofl: It's amazing! I'm 30DD and during pregnancy and nursing, was 30GG.

Do any of you UK ladies want to please tell me if the Gold membership at SW is worth the money? With the conversion, it gets very expensive.

I think Macwooly is going to SW, she'll be back after the weekend Dachie, you could ask her?

I'm just back from the gym, I feel pretty good, might crack open a beer since it's Friday - I never said my body was a temple LOL

I'm having a gin and tonic tonight. No one is going to stop me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->