Upping the exercise - and OT sports bra

Northstar, maybe a month of spontaneous sex is just what your OH needs, lol. Take your EPO and do your thing...he doesn't need to know anymore than that, lol.

:haha:but his idea of spontaneous sex usually occurs about 3 am:dohh:godamn his nightwalking ways...

I like your thinking though Dachie, ok I'm not going to make a BIG THING of it this month, I'm concentrating on my fitness, and now my breasts are restrained within an inch of their lives I say bring it on!

Tessie I've never tried zumba, I'm not very coordinated so I tend to prefer stuff like body combat.

Northstar, maybe a month of spontaneous sex is just what your OH needs, lol. Take your EPO and do your thing...he doesn't need to know anymore than that, lol.

Tessie I've never tried zumba, I'm not very coordinated so I tend to prefer stuff like body combat.

Ooh me neither, think it might have been someone else who mentioned it on the thread? I am as coordinated as a new born foal with the grace and elegance of a sailor in drag....

:haha:but his idea of spontaneous sex usually occurs about 3 am:dohh:godamn his nightwalking ways...

I like your thinking though Dachie, ok I'm not going to make a BIG THING of it this month, I'm concentrating on my fitness, and now my breasts are restrained within an inch of their lives I say bring it on!

Well, 3am sex is better than no sex; you might be tired, but you'll be smiling, lol. If you give this guy one cycle of thinking that he's running the show a little, he might be more apt to time it for you on the next one. As much as it sucks, I think our men deserve some normalcy too every once and awhile.

Ns got my bra and in my size for 9.99 ,so happy,thanks,xxxxx

Despie that's our boobs sorted now we can go out there and jump around/run!

I have been wearing two bras since my mc as my boobs have been so sore ,so hope it does the job.just back from my walk and feel great trying to do 90 mins a day,also started my royal jelly,xxxxxxxxx

I have been wearing two bras since my mc as my boobs have been so sore ,so hope it does the job.just back from my walk and feel great trying to do 90 mins a day,also started my royal jelly,xxxxxxxxx

Well done you, how are you doing with introducing the red meat? I had pork last night but I'm not sure if that's red meat or white meat to be honest? :shrug: so a cheeseburger will be eaten at some stage this weekend to up the protein a bit.

Well done you, how are you doing with introducing the red meat? I had pork last night but I'm not sure if that's red meat or white meat to be honest? :shrug: so a cheeseburger will be eaten at some stage this weekend to up the protein a bit.

Pork is white meat. I think I am going to look at SW online and try to follow it; WW and I were not friends, lol.

Aaaah, I suspected it might be white..

WW? what's that?

Aaaah right, yeah we have Weight Watchers in the UK as well, I tried it once it wasn't so bad for me, but for my friend that I went with she was really short and her allowance was so low, but I like my food too much and soon fell of the wagon.

Not dieting, I'm at an okay weight, just eating more protein and doing more exercise.

Being hungry makes me pretty unpleasant to be around LOL.

Aaaah right, yeah we have Weight Watchers in the UK as well, I tried it once it wasn't so bad for me, but for my friend that I went with she was really short and her allowance was so low, but I like my food too much and soon fell of the wagon.

Not dieting, I'm at an okay weight, just eating more protein and doing more exercise.

Being hungry makes me pretty unpleasant to be around LOL.

I am 5'1" and really only wanted to lose 10lbs...I think they figured they wouldn't earn any money off of me, lol. SW seems a little more flexible.

my boobs are 34dd are they big enough to join this thread? :haha::haha::haha: and talking about boobs mine are killing me today, any ideas why ladies? :hugs:

I went to support my friend, and only had a bit to lose myself 14lb maybe, so instead I just gave up crisps, chips, biscuits, chocolate and alcohol for a couple of months, and the weight came off.

Weight Watchers are owned by Heinz ie purveyors of processed food, so I can't help but see the irony in that...

NS, if I would get off of my ass, I could eat what I wanted, lol

my boobs are 34dd are they big enough to join this thread? :haha::haha::haha: and talking about boobs mine are killing me today, any ideas why ladies? :hugs:

This thread is open to all sizes of boobs Jodes, I just got excited finding a bra for £10 in my size so had to share my joy with Despie :happydance::thumbup:

My boobs are a bit achey between O and AF, IDK why, and I've never actually noticed this until I started charting, probably hormone related turns out every symptom we as women ever experience is!:haha:

NS, if I would get off of my ass, I could eat what I wanted, lol

Ha ha, must admit my ass would rather be on the couch watching reality telly than hauling itself off to the gym to be yelled at by someone swathed in lycra and spraytanned orange, but the end justifies the means.:winkwink:

Just checking, lol. I was going to get the girls and the bat! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->