Upping the exercise - and OT sports bra

Oh kick boxing - I've always fancied it but never been brave enough to find a class :blush:

SKweek - thanks for the link :thumbup: I love underwear but refuse to buy what I would class as fancy underwear until I hit my target weight now :)

Wooly! There are some kickboxing segments in the 60 Day Slim-Down! They're GREAT! :happydance:

NS go for it :thumbup: There not all uncomfortable :)

It won't be on that long hopefully!

I will get some stockings as well, hopefully I won't be too knackered from going to the gym to do the bd,

They are talking Gillian Micheals on the other thread, now that would motivate me to exercise she is fecking terrifying:grr:

Scary but effective! I dropped 10 lbs in 1 month using her "30 Day Shred" DVD for my wedding!

DH is an odd man: he finds me wearing his t-shirts commando-style much sexier than any matching thong/bra set!

NS go for it :thumbup: There not all uncomfortable :)

It won't be on that long hopefully!

I will get some stockings as well, hopefully I won't be too knackered from going to the gym to do the bd,

They are talking Gillian Micheals on the other thread, now that would motivate me to exercise she is fecking terrifying:grr:

Scary but effective! I dropped 10 lbs in 1 month using her "30 Day Shred" DVD for my wedding!

I've got the 30 Day Shred but haven't actually tried it yet, I might wait until after O in case I'm not fit for duty afterwards:haha:

NS- do you have a Victoria's Secret there or have you looked at them online...everything matches, lol.

Wooly- maybe you can make your own thongs? Lol

What with fishing line? :rofl:

Afraid I like to have my butt covered as walking alone trying to find a thong to tug it back out of my butt which has eaten it will not get DH in the mood for :sex: :rofl:

OMFG....What a picture!!!
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I can't even go up steps or down curbs normally :wacko: If there isn't something to hang on to, I have to grab DH :(

I've had 9 knees surgeries on both knees. My knees started dislocating when I was 11, had various surgeries to try & stop the dislocating, but nothing helped. So...........my knee caps were removed.
My knees haven't been the same since. They don't dislocate because there's no knee cap, but the strength isn't there plus they're full of arthritis. Yea, it sucks, but I can still walk, so its not all bad! :thumbup:

Sometimes I have dreams of robo knee's :haha:

I've had 9 knees surgeries on both knees. My knees started dislocating when I was 11, had various surgeries to try & stop the dislocating, but nothing helped. So...........my knee caps were removed.
My knees haven't been the same since. They don't dislocate because there's no knee cap, but the strength isn't there plus they're full of arthritis. Yea, it sucks, but I can still walk, so its not all bad! :thumbup:

That sux....but good that u can walk....Do u have RA?

That sux....but good that u can walk....Do u have RA?

OA from the kagillion times my knees dislocated. My orthopedic surgeon in NZ couldn't really do anymore to help other than a knee replacement, but he said it would need to be re-done in 10 years. NO THANK YOU! :thumbup:

It's something I was born with I guess. Small knee caps, & oddly shaped knees :shrug:

Don't you drive Eva?

No, I have bad passenger rage :haha:

Took a while when I first came over here to sitting on the wrong side of the car on the wrong side of the road.........used it now tho, thank goodness :thumbup:

Just everyone else drives like douchebags

DH's uncle had to get knee replacement a year ago and he is STILL kicking himself for not getting it sooner....

DH's uncle had to get knee replacement a year ago and he is STILL kicking himself for not getting it sooner....

I hear good things about them, I just don't think I can go through another major knee surgery again. I mean, I had my first surgery when I was 12 and the last in my early 20's

I'm waiting to win the lottery so I can buy robo knees. I'm sure they're out there :haha:

Don't you drive Eva?

No, I have bad passenger rage :haha:

Took a while when I first came over here to sitting on the wrong side of the car on the wrong side of the road.........used it now tho, thank goodness :thumbup:

Just everyone else drives like douchebags

Since you're short like me, you just need to drive a really big car...I just wait for people to get out of my way, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->