Upping the exercise - and OT sports bra

Hey ladies
I have recently bought a really good sports bra from leia. They tend to be a bit more expensive but well worth it. They sell freya undies!! esp designed for the larger busted (Just like me -34FF)
Here's a link to the freya site.

https://www.freyalingerie.com/Active/AW10/underwired_sports_bra.aspx?colour=red

I did a kick boxing class this morning Despie and my bangers stayed firmly STRAPPED in throughout LOL.

That actually is bloody amazing ,am still wearing two bras since my mc so am hoping this one means I only need to wear the one ,that wud be great,well done on the kickboxing class ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh kick boxing - I've always fancied it but never been brave enough to find a class :blush:

SKweek - thanks for the link :thumbup: I love underwear but refuse to buy what I would class as fancy underwear until I hit my target weight now :)

Oh kick boxing - I've always fancied it but never been brave enough to find a class :blush:

SKweek - thanks for the link :thumbup: I love underwear but refuse to buy what I would class as fancy underwear until I hit my target weight now :)

Eff the weight...if you want a fancy bum, you should have one, lol. You could put the pics up here...it would be like an HPT progression pic, but instead it would have Wooly's fancy drawers as they shrink! lol:happydance:

Seriously Wooly's fancy knickers currently match Bridget Jone's big knickers :rofl:

Ninnies! :happydance:

Seriously though ladies, why is it that there are only two twpes of matching underwear with any bra D+, there is either the skanky thong or the nanna knickers....:shrug: it's a mystery

Macwooly once you are ready to hit the gym you should definitely try something with a bit of kicking and punching in it, it's wonderfully therapeutic.

Ninnies! :happydance:

Seriously though ladies, why is it that there are only two twpes of matching underwear with any bra D+, there is either the skanky thong or the nanna knickers....:shrug: it's a mystery

Macwooly once you are ready to hit the gym you should definitely try something with a bit of kicking and punching in it, it's wonderfully therapeutic.

I wonder that too NS :shrug: But when you have a size 20/22 butt you don't want to put a thong near it :rofl:

Definitely going to look for a kick boxing class when a bit fitter maybe 2 months if no BFP by then :)

Hey ladies
I have recently bought a really good sports bra from leia. They tend to be a bit more expensive but well worth it. They sell freya undies!! esp designed for the larger busted (Just like me -34FF)
Here's a link to the freya site.

https://www.freyalingerie.com/Active/AW10/underwired_sports_bra.aspx?colour=red

I like that it's red, nice colour - I got 3 of the other one now in black and white.

I wear a lot of Fantasie stuff (when not in the gym).

NS- do you have a Victoria's Secret there or have you looked at them online...everything matches, lol.

Wooly- maybe you can make your own thongs? Lol

NS- do you have a Victoria's Secret there or have you looked at them online...everything matches, lol.

Excellent idea, Macwooly turn your creative skills towards making some medium sized knickers.

Dmom I will google Victoria's Secret and report back presently....

What with fishing line? :rofl:

Afraid I like to have my butt covered as walking alone trying to find a thong to tug it back out of my butt which has eaten it will not get DH in the mood for :sex: :rofl:

Yes we get it, but it's £17 for one pair of pants!!!
https://www.victoriassecret.uk.com/victoria-s-secret-cotton-pants-2216

PMSL

Take heart Macwooly, my size 12 arse also eats thongs...

(that's a US 10 Dachie)

Nice pants but I can get 6 for £5 from Tesco :)

Having said that I do think expensive underwear can feel better to wear :)

The nicest bra I ever had and wore till it gave up was my Rigby and Peller bra that cost £150 :) I brought it as a reward when I lost 90lb a number of years back :)

I just checked out that website, they have nice stuff but it costs a bomb!
I won't complain about £30 in Bravissimo anymore then.

Dmom - I checked out the US Victoria's Secret website, they only go up to a D cup so it's no good for those of us whose cup overfloweth LOL, some nice things on there though.

I hate thongs too,I prefer Lacey shorts ,dh likes them to be so tight I can't breathe,lol,xxxxxxxx

Nice pants but I can get 6 for £5 from Tesco :)

Having said that I do think expensive underwear can feel better to wear :)

The nicest bra I ever had and wore till it gave up was my Rigby and Peller bra that cost £150 :) I brought it as a reward when I lost 90lb a number of years back :)

£150 for a bra - will let DB know and hope he never complains about the cost of my freya numbers!!!

oh everytime I enter Leia its a case of which one dont I have before deciding which one I want this time round. I am a bit of sucker for a good set of undies - only since meeting DB - he just loves a matching set!!

Yeah Rigby and Peller are expensive but I thought I deserved a treat :)

DH has said I can have a set from there when I hit my target weight and I've shown him how much they cost :happydance: Definitely helps me keep focused :)

But I do love Bramissimo :)

Forgot to say I have two underwear drawers,one with plain black White and nude hold me in knickers and plain bras,the other drawer is my bd underwear drawer ,it is filled with basques,stockings push up bras and sexy pants lacy pants in every colour ,that drawer is firmly closed ATM ,:hugs::hugs:

What with fishing line? :rofl:

Afraid I like to have my butt covered as walking alone trying to find a thong to tug it back out of my butt which has eaten it will not get DH in the mood for :sex: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Maybe use a thicker rope instead? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->