Upping the exercise - and OT sports bra

See ladies just show them the Rigby & Peller site and no DHs or OHs or DBs will complain every again about the amount you spend on undies :D

NS- do you have a Victoria's Secret there or have you looked at them online...everything matches, lol.

Wooly- maybe you can make your own thongs? Lol

What with fishing line? :rofl:

Afraid I like to have my butt covered as walking alone trying to find a thong to tug it back out of my butt which has eaten it will not get DH in the mood for :sex: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Maybe use a thicker rope instead? lol

Yeah anchor rope is probably better :rofl:

Well girls, since I am barely an A cup, I can't relate to this one, lol. I wear a VS cami under all of my clothes; I don't think I have bought a bra in about years, lol.

Skweek35,I am also a sucker for a Good matching set of underwear,so is dh,he is usually a bit of a moan wen I ask him for money but wen it's for underwear he dishes it out,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

oohhh my gosh - will have to visit a stockist soon - need undies for my wedding
I think I might even get him to pay for them too
I think for that day I can justify paying that price!!!

Forgot to say I have two underwear drawers,one with plain black White and nude hold me in knickers and plain bras,the other drawer is my bd underwear drawer ,it is filled with basques,stockings push up bras and sexy pants lacy pants in every colour ,that drawer is firmly closed ATM ,:hugs::hugs:

An everyday undies drawer and a special BD undies drawer - Despie that's a stroke of genious:thumbup:

I should really buy some sexy undies, I only have one BD set, and I think they are cursed, as I've worn them the two times my OH hurt his back - I think of them as my UNLUCKY undies.

Come to think of it the matching pants are a thong, they are hella uncomfy, but I couldn't bring myself to match the pretty bra with nanna knickers so it was my only option...

I think your fiance will be more impressed if you went commando under that dress, lol. Just imagine the look on his face when he gets under your dress to go after the garter? Lol.

Or, is that just an American thing?

I brought a basque for my wedding day and within 30 minutes I was in agony so I went commando :) I whispered it to DH as we signed the register and I'm sure his signature doesn't match his normal one :laugh2:

I think your fiance will be more impressed if you went commando under that dress, lol. Just imagine the look on his face when he gets under your dress to go after the garter? Lol.

Or, is that just an American thing?

oh hell yes!!!! I can just see people asking why is he blushing and me giggling!! :rofl:
I can see him go :loopy:!!!

Right that's me ordered a basque, it looks fecking uncomfortable but the end justifies the means

NS go for it :thumbup: There not all uncomfortable :)

It won't be on that long hopefully!

I will get some stockings as well, hopefully I won't be too knackered from going to the gym to do the bd,

They are talking Gillian Micheals on the other thread, now that would motivate me to exercise she is fecking terrifying:grr:

She's a trainer on US biggest loser and scary :wacko: Not sure I'm ready for a workout that scary yet :)

For sure, she shouts at people until they PUKE.

I'm pretty sure a workout with Gillian Michaels could literally be the death of me LOL:rofl:

I'm pretty sure a workout with Gillian Michaels could literally be the death of me LOL:rofl:

I watched an interview with her and she is interesting; I guess she used to be quite heavy and is afraid of being heavy again, so she has started the adoption process.

I watched an interview with her and she is interesting; I guess she used to be quite heavy and is afraid of being heavy again, so she has started the adoption process.

So she is adopting because having a baby would ruin her body?

So she is adopting because having a baby would ruin her body?

Yes, lol.

The rich really are different, hey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back