upset and stressed need some support

18NPregnant

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
i am not sure why i am so upset bout this. but here it is my lo's possible father and i broke up b4 and one of his main reasons was because he did not want somebody who was tied down with a kid. well i checked on his account on a dating site today adn seen that he was talking to all these single mothers and wanted to date them. im just confused as to what i did wrong and how i am so different to tehm. i am so upset and i dont need this stress and neitehr does my little man. what do i do???

Hey hun, are you sure he's not just trying to talk to other mums to find out what it's like having a LO? I admit it's not quite the kind of community I would use for that purpose, but perhaps he doesn't know where to go that's more suitable.

Was he joined to this dating site when you was together? I would say maybe he's scared that he could be a possible dad and is scared of the responsibilty but i dunno darling...sorry i am not much help! xoxox

Well considering this child might be his, I suggest he step up, or you lose Him. You are right, you dont need this stress or bullshit, and for him to use such a lame excuse is ridiculous. He just wants a woman with a child already so he can leave with the stress of responsibility gets to him.. what a loser. ERG. Stupid men. Trust me hunny, its nothing you did, so dont put that on yourself. You'll find someone some day who will you love you and will love your son. There are some good men still out there, some where. If you need anything, , pm me.
Lisa.

Firstly I'm sending you some :hug:

It seems odd that his excuse was he didn't want to be with someone who is tied down with a child, when it's his child!! Maybe he's just not mature enough to deal with the responsibilty being a father brings - with these other single mothers he has no responsibility to the children involved.

It sounds to me like you're better off without him. xx

he joined it back in like march long b4 i was pregnant. and by the sounds of it hes asking them if they wanna go to dinner and a movie and then making something sexy after. those were his words

he dont know if it is his baby. and i just feel like i have failed in someway

He's trolling for sex, he has no intention of dating those women.

Your welcome. You deserve much better than that, and I know out there somewhere someone will give that too. Lose the little boy who is trying to avoid responsibility. :D :hugs:

it still hurts though i wish there was something i could do to get him back

i just dunno why i try so hard to keep him. i dunno why i wish that there was something i could so to get him back

He's possibly the father to your child. Ofcourse you'd want him back, I would to :-/. Thats what makes being a women so damn hard. We get attached in every way possible and most of the time, men dont. They have no friken problems walking away, then we're the ones sitting around crying, upset and wishing there was something we could do when it wasnt our faults to begin with, just them being childish. I'm sure every single mother out there feels the same way to some degree, regardless of whether or not they are a teen. Its just in our nature to care to much. Trust me, he's only going to hurt you more than he can he can help if hes up to this stupidity now. Just dont want to see you get hurt.

Harley's dad did the same thing. I don't understand why either. He broke up with me because I was pregnant, then I find out he's dating some chick who has 2 kids. Boys are stupid.

hey hun, you know if your single your welcome to join all us girls at STM if you need some support :)
I agree Novbaby boys ARE stupid

straight talking advice here from someone who has been there,done it and got the t shirt.

it sounds like he doesnt want commitment..and is just after a bit of non commital sex..sorry if that sounds blunt and I could be completely wrong...

I would not take him back..concentrate on your new baby..because there is probably someone fantastic out there for you who will give you the love and respect you deserve <<big hugs>.

it will hurt for a while but things will get better. you need to stay strong for yourself and your baby.
and you are far from being a failure hun, your gonna be a mummy and thats a great achievement. have you got family and good friends for support? :hugs:

I have to agree with Kaleidoscope and debjolin hun. I too have been there. Concentrate on the baby and you will meet someone maybe not today or tomorrow, but there is someone special just waiting to meet you.

I did, we have been together 11 years and he is the best thing that ever happened to me. He has brought up my two children as if they were his own, he is and will be a fantastic Dad. Remember the old saying "Anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a Dad". Your child will be loved and you will be a great mum don't waste you love on someone who doesn't deserve it.

Take care. I hope you work this out for yourself. :hugs:

Everyone feels that way by the way. Its natural, you made a baby with him. Its something made up of the two of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->