Upset by my dream...how silly am I?

LittleAurora

2 boys 1 girl :)
Reaction score
I have been so worried about this pregnancy, because of my previous 2 MC.
So I was planning on going out today to buy another FRER test to put my mind at ease.

BUT>>> last night I dreamt that I bought a didital test and it said not pregnant!! Well I was so upset I couldnt get back to sleep now im really tired! LOL :dohh:

I don't believe in retesting. You have your positive so leave it. JMO

As for those horrible pregnancy dreams, I know, I have had some weird and scary dreams. Just dismiss it, I know how much we worry after having a MC but we need to remember each pregnancy is different.
All the best...

Ah don't be upset Hun! Your mind was prob on overdrive! If you've had your BFP then you are pregnant and I'm sure a digi would also confirm this! Just don't get hung up on the conception indicator as I've heard many women on here panicking that the weeks don't seem to be rising etc!

It's natural for dreams to bother us though! I once had a dream that OH cheated on me! When I woke up I was in a foul mood with hum for hours and he'd not done anything wrong! Try to relax hunny for your bean XXXXXXX

thanks girls I know I shouldnt be upset by the dream. My OH said that I shouldnt have had all that cheese at my mums lol!!

i know how you feel.
before finding out i was pregnant i dreamt iwas sent for an ultrasound and they found out i was pregnant and had something on my ovary :(
I have since had a scan and nothing was found on my ovary and baby was fine and dandy in there- however, the weeks leading up to the early scan i was convinced the dream I had was some sort of "sign"and i was scared to death.
2 nights ago i also dreamt i went to the loo and started bleeding :( that terrified me all day but i remember the same thing happening with my first child.
I had dreams like goiong to the hospital and midwife not being able to find the HB :(
But my son is fine, climbing all over my leather suite as we speak.
xxxx

I flipping hate the dreams!!

On saying that I was sure I was not pregnant this cycle but every night had a dream that I was pregnant and was finding out in some way.

But the ones where something is wrong are terrifying!! My OH as supportive as he is just doesn't understand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->