upset tummy with TMI

mummynummy

Reaction score
The past week I been getting a upset tummy pain and i need yo rush to the loo sometimes I need to go sometimes its false alarm. Well I was just laying in bed and got that upset tummy pain again and though it might be false alarm or trapped wind, well I did need to go and my stool is soft so not diarrhea but it can be anyway I don't normally check but I saw little red bits in my stool, I was wondering if it could be the red bell peppers the ate or just something else. Did any of you ladies had this I'm 36 weeks today baby moving fine until I get that pain and he stops moving. I'm also wondering I it could be my body getting ready and trying to flush the crap out
I been getting period pains too which I'm sure is BH
I'm kinda worried what it could be seeing my midwife on Friday

Thanks ladies x

I'm sure the red was the bell peppers lol gross haha... isn't poop awesome.. I've also had loose and frequent stools for like a week, sometimes I too have to RUN to the bathroom. I'm 38+1 and I don't know if it's baby "flushing out the crap" for me or if I just have an upset stomach. At 36 weeks I think it could be kinda early for the process for you but who knows?? I'm a FTM, I'm new at all this lol Good luck to you, I hope you feel better!!!

Loose stools here too, for a week now. Im sure the red was bell peppers but get checked if you're worried 😊 it'll be your body clearing everything out in preparation. The morning ds1 was born I had violent diarrhoea... It's so your body can put all energy into getting baby out instead of wasting energy digesting food 😅

I've had this for the past few weeks boo hoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->