Upset! When did you start TTC after loss?

Haha Yes..as the teens on Maury say-- "I do what I want!"

So Ive been doing a lot of reading- and my Dr told me that just because I had a MC this time, it is no predictor to what my next Pg will be. SO heres to lots of love makin ;)

Also This might help you guys.. I know it sounds crazy- BUT I got so sick of buying those OPK's that you pee on.. Since I had been trying for over a year it got sooo expensive.. Anyway I found this thing online.. I thought it was BS at first but omg it works AMAZZZZZZINNNGGG!!! Its called the "MOM" Mini Ovulation Microscope..

Its so simple to use, and re-useable (ive had it for years) Since I have PCOS Its so hard for me to know when I'm Ovulating.. but this is great.. So pretty much I guess as your body changes throughout the month it shows in your saliva.. (Im no Dr so this is in plain old english!) Well i found one on Ebay (NEW) (they are also on Amazon).. they are huge in Europe and what not.. Anyway it was like $30 and its been great.. This pregnancy I knew EXACTLY what day I ovulated and conceived the Dr was shocked lol.. I ovulated 3 weeks since the 1st day of my cycle :) instead of 14 days.. or whatever it is..

Anyway just a cheaper way to do it.. If you guys can't find it ill find a link :)

Love you allll :) <3

Haha Yes..as the teens on Maury say-- "I do what I want!"

So Ive been doing a lot of reading- and my Dr told me that just because I had a MC this time, it is no predictor to what my next Pg will be. SO heres to lots of love makin ;)

Also This might help you guys.. I know it sounds crazy- BUT I got so sick of buying those OPK's that you pee on.. Since I had been trying for over a year it got sooo expensive.. Anyway I found this thing online.. I thought it was BS at first but omg it works AMAZZZZZZINNNGGG!!! Its called the "MOM" Mini Ovulation Microscope..

Its so simple to use, and re-useable (ive had it for years) Since I have PCOS Its so hard for me to know when I'm Ovulating.. but this is great.. So pretty much I guess as your body changes throughout the month it shows in your saliva.. (Im no Dr so this is in plain old english!) Well i found one on Ebay (NEW) (they are also on Amazon).. they are huge in Europe and what not.. Anyway it was like $30 and its been great.. This pregnancy I knew EXACTLY what day I ovulated and conceived the Dr was shocked lol.. I ovulated 3 weeks since the 1st day of my cycle :) instead of 14 days.. or whatever it is..

Anyway just a cheaper way to do it.. If you guys can't find it ill find a link :)

Love you allll :) <3

I looked into this, but it isn't available in the U.S.

Can anyone recommend a brand that is available in the U.S.?

Well I live in the US (FLorida) I just bought mine Online.. You might have to do some searching.. There are a lot on EBAY and they are new.. just search Ovulation microscope.. they have different brands but its the same concept..

Hi ginamur,

so sorry for your loss. It most have been very ditressing especially due to the pain.
I found this link and have posted it on other threads.Apparently from recent research you should'nt wait to long after a m/c, anyway have a read. Whenever you feel ready and are back to normal physically, I'd get back to ttc!
https://www.nhs.uk/news/2010/08august...scarriage.aspx

Hi ginamur,

so sorry for your loss. It most have been very ditressing especially due to the pain.
I found this link and have posted it on other threads.Apparently from recent research you should'nt wait to long after a m/c, anyway have a read. Whenever you feel ready and are back to normal physically, I'd get back to ttc!
https://www.nhs.uk/news/2010/08august...scarriage.aspx

Thats a great article. I forwared to DH becuase he has been concerned with how my body would cope getting Pg so soon.. I think he is nervous and is having 2nd thoughts.. :wacko: but it was good :thumbup:

Hi Oz GIRL,

you're very welcome.
it's reassuring to read this article.
Mandy x

Hey Everyone.. Just checking in on how you all are doing.. Im still waiting on AF to come.. I dont know how long to wait lol.. but I guess its only been 3 weeks ...

Ive had a rough week .. I had to go back to the Dr.. which was hard seeing all the prego ladies :( but just trying to stay strong :) Hope you are all doing well <3

Gina, I'm so sorry for your loss. IMO it really doesn't matter how far along you are....a m/c is a loss and shouldn't be dismissed. DH and I weren't trying but the pregnancy completely changed my mind about a family and DH was so pleased about this change in me that we decided to ttc right away. Bleeding stopped on the 20th of Sept. and we started ttc the next day. Rounds of baby dust to all!

Hi everyone!

Well - my doctor is dragging her feet and spacing out my bloodtests to measure my HCG levels WAY too far apart. I mc'ed on 10/1 and a week later I was getting BFNs again. She wanted me to go get bloodwork again yesterday, but work has been so crazy I can't step away to go.

I know my levels are back down to normal because I had loads of EWCM 2 days ago. I mean - more EWCM that I have EVER had before. So, I am pretty confident that I O'ed or am as we speak. I was using OPKS, but of course I ran out the day before my EWCM, so I don't know if it would have been pos of not.

I hope that I am one of the lucky ones that gets preg right away again! FINGERS CROSSED! 2 girls in the office just announced their pregnancies. They would have been due just after me :-( Now, everyone is asking me when I am planning to have another baby. If they only knew!

Thinking of you all! I hope all is well with you!

I was told miscarriages are so commone and usually don't happen again for most women, we waited one cycle to give my body time to adjust and my uturs to get strong. I read if you try right after you can have another miscarriage because your body not ready/but I think that might apply if your a bit further along I'm not a hundred percent on it. On the other hand I have you are very fertile after a miscarriage and many women start trying and get pregnant and go to full term.

I think the bottom line is, its a personal choice one way is not right or wrong its what your heart tells you to do! I too had a miscarriage at five weeks and two days and yes may women wouldn't know but I and you did because we tried for a pregnant and got one, to have it taken away so suddenly is rough, but I'm strong your strong all the women are strong and we can get through this and we will have a successful pregnancy, all of us will.

Hi sorry for all your losses, I mc'd myself 22nd July (11 weeks), it was heartbreaking as it was my second pregnancy and just expected everything to be ok. The hospital never gave me any info as to what to do how long to wait etc and I certainly never had my hcg levels checked back to -5! Anyway 2 weeks later I was getting bfn's but still didn't ovulate until 8 weeks post mc and witch arrived 2 weeks after that so all in all I waited 10 weeks for my first cycle (tho I was actively trying)!
Anyway the point of this is that your body can do strange things and will heal itself in its own time unfortunately not ours! I feel like I have been ttc for a lifetime now but I don't want to be pregnant too soon if the same thing is goin to happen.
I hope you feel better about it all soon and you will know when the time is right to try again.
Hugs to you
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"