urgent - 14dpo Brown discharge - no AF cramping - help :/

missyvi

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am 14 dpo and AF is due today. However, when I got up this morning i noticed my discharge is watery with brown bits in it. I thought AF was on the way but its stopped! No red just brown.

Boobs are still tender but not as bad and only the odd twinge in my back/abdomen. This is really odd as usually I dont spot it just goes into full flow.

I do feel sick right now and a bit lightheaded but that could be anxiety. I did test at 11dpo, 12 dpo and this morning - all negative but to cut a long story short i am led to believe the tests maybe faulty.

Help :/

Don't have any advice, but wishing you all the best and hoping you get a BFP :)

It could be a sign of implantation. But I dont know what to tell you the only time i had brown spotting was when I had my MC. I am so sorry :( I couldnt be of help.

But I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

I had a couple of days of brownish spotting around 14dpo with my first. Then it went away!

I guess you just have to wait it out. See what happens in a day or two!

Obviously everyone is different, but I was getting negative tests all the way until 14dpo (AF due date) and I got a BFP when I was a day late.

I used a FRER yesterday to see if my line got darker, which it did, but my Internet cheapie was really light. So depending on which tests you're using, there's still a chance!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->