Urgent advice needed

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by wannabmum, Jul 5, 2007.

  1. wannabmum

    wannabmum Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    Messages:
    1,562
    Likes Received:
    0
    Please please can anyone help me with this, I have still not recieved results of Oh sperm test and with the last one being such bad news was wondering if you think I should call? I have been told not to call to wait but as of tomorrow nite we have wee one for 2 weeks and I don't want us to fall apart in front of her as depending onthese results oh mite not even be her bialogical father, I feel it would be best to call today then we have time to deal with results what u guys think?

    xx
     
  2. Trinity

    Trinity Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2007
    Messages:
    2,273
    Likes Received:
    0
    Personally i think i would call .. but i am terrible for waiting for test results. :hugs:
     

Share This Page