Urgent Bum Genius prep/pre-wash question

Mary Jo

Mummy to Adam and Joel
Reaction score
When I bought my BG V3s ages ago I saved 3 to keep them nice, in case I changed my mind about them and could sell them as brand new; also because I had loads in size 1 and I wanted to get good use from them while they fit.

Now I've decided to use them as the 2 I have in use are becoming favourites. So I need to prewash them and was going to stick them in with today's nappies.

My question is: as the shells are never washed, are they likely to run colour? The new ones are the yellow, the green (not the dark green) and the blue. Don't want to stick them all in at 60C and find all my lovely nappies are blue/green.

:flower:

The colours have never run on mine, so I would think you are safe. :)

Hooray, thank you. And in they all go. :D

Nope,i've never had any colour runs x

thanks ladies.

after washing, I can confirm no runs. however, the snow-white new BG inserts are tinged yellow. not that I really care, they'll be tinged a damn sight more in a few weeks time. :rofl:

they're only very slightly tinged, it's nothing major, just that they really were snow-white when I put them in. I noticed because it made me think, ha, won't be like that for long.

one of the new BGs was the yellow one . there was also an old yellow one but doubt it was that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->