Urgh raw meat :(

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
When I was pregnant with dd the smell of raw chicken used to make me physically sick so it was off the menu in our house for 9 months unless hubby cooked it!

I've just put a joint of pork in the oven and it smells off even while its cooking nicely :(
It's use by date is today so really don't know whether to throw it out and listen to my instincts or just put it down to being a crazy pregnant lady?!

Honestly I can smell it in every room of my house, on my clothes, hands even after being washed several times etc. urgh!!!!

If youve only just opened it and its been in the fridge it will be fine I think all raw meat smells off in date or not, just one of the perks of pregnancy super smeller! I used to be able to smell the blood if id cut myself shaving, its how I knew id cut myself when the bump was in the way x

If youve only just opened it and its been in the fridge it will be fine I think all raw meat smells off in date or not, just one of the perks of pregnancy super smeller! I used to be able to smell the blood if id cut myself shaving, its how I knew id cut myself when the bump was in the way x

Hahaha that cracked me up!!!!

Seriously need hubby to get home quick and tell me if its in my hear or not as I'm close to taking it out the oven and throwing it in the bin **heave**

I always think milk and raw chicken smell off, and part baked baguettes always smell mouldy to me :/

The other day I was cooking some beef in the oven. I could not stand the smell at alll. I was smelling it everywhere. I stepped outside to avoid it but it was too cold :(. Told my husband I can't go near it, when it's done he had to take it out. I snuck upstairs, locked myself in the bathroom, and sat in the tub trying to distract myself from the smell!

So I'm sure you can blame the pregnancy for this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->