Urine output - me not the baby!

xxxemmaxxx

Reaction score
Does anyone else find their own urine output when breastfeeding small?! I'm still going as often as I need to which is a bit random as I have interstitial cystitis so this can be every few hours but I'm not voiding more than 150ml generally.
How much liquid does go to booby milk?!

In the early days of breastfeeding, for at least the first 6 weeks, I was constantly dying of thirst and drinking huge amounts, yet only peeing small amounts of concentrated pee. I always felt dehydrated and had dry skin, etc. I am, however, one of the (un)lucky few who struggles with breastfeeding in the early months purely because I make far too much milk. Both times, things have settled down for me and the baby after about six months, though the horrific thirst and pathetic weeing only (lol) took about 2 months to stop.

Do you suffer with oversupply, frequent engorgement, heavy let downs and a child who struggles to keep up while breastfeeding? If so, you're probably making too much, which might explain where your fluid is going?!

Its definitely
Calmed down but i would definitely say i have no problems with supply. Massive let down for sure! And i keep getting thrush because of leaking in the night I think. Nightmare!
I was starting to worry it was another bladder issue as I had emergencgy c section this time but I guess until I stop breastfeeding i wont know.. and I definitely
Need to up my fluids too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"