US Ladies- Hospital Question

A

amjon

They haven't really told me what I need to bring for the babies. Do I just need one going home outfit or do I need some for the whole time they are in the hospital? I know they provide diapers and wipes and formula if I end up having any issues breastfeeding. Is there anything else I need to throw in the bag for the babies?

I don't think so. They have blankets and hats and all you usually will need is what you want for going home. I'm just packing a regular diaper bag with the outfit and that's it. And I'll probably only take the outfit in.

They provide everything- blankets, hats, little shirts, diapers, wipes, etc etc. I just bring a go home outfit, a special blanket, and that's it.

Yea mine provides everything too... just need a going home outfit.

Just going home clothes and something for the newborn pictures if you want a different outfit for that (if your hospital does them and if you want a picture taken in the first place). The hospital I had my son at seemed to really dislike me dressing him in clothing I brought. Every time he'd go in to the nursery for any reason, no matter how quick, he'd come back in hospital clothes with the clothes I had put on him folded up on the cart. I think maybe they didn't want the liability of damaging or staining outside clothes.

Mine said going home outfit for baby, car seat, and clothes for me if I want. They provide the rest!

Bring an empty bag too to bring stuff home from the hospital. Not sure if its just Where I live, but they always give us extra to take home (pads, diapers, manual breast pump even, etc)

I was just about to say what CatherineK said. All I''m taking for baby is a coming home outfit and our diaper bag with nothing in it so I can fill it with goodies from the hospital.

I've heard you might want to bring baby nail clippers or a nail file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->