US - new season of ANTM

R

robinator

Do we need a thread for this, or am I the only viewer? :winkwink:

Starts tonight!!

This is the Allstars season right?
Wish i could watch it in the UK.Looks like it's going to be good. x

Ooo yes!! I'll be taping it and watching it later in the week. 2 season finale's on tonight for other shows that I can't miss. I can't wait though - this season looks good!

Ahhh, Alexandra. Didn't like her on cycle 16; still don't like her. Apparently I'm not the only one - I can't believe she got booed!!! I don't like her because she talks all bitchy, but when someone calls her on it, she acts all innocent and tears up.

Sad to see Brittany go; I've always been entertained by her. I'm also not loving Lisa, especially after her stint on Celebrity Rehab earlier this year. I wish Samantha from Mckey's season was here!

I get why they did the first part of the judging live, but it was weird and I hope they don't do it again.

I love Laura; she got screwed on her season and hope she takes this one!

I can't wait to watch it! Definitely the first thing I'm putting on when I get home!

I love Laura, and Kayla! They are 2 of my favorites. I also think Samantha would've been a good one to bring back!

Dominique and Lisa could be twins! I was kind of disappointed that they gave Lisa the same makeover as last time. I wasn't impressed with Bre's makeover as I have seen a lot of African-American women with that style.... Did they even do anything to Camille?

I hated Bianca the first time around, and so far she is still the frontrunner in that category!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->