US - new season of Teen Mom

Gary did sort of admit that he didn't want AMBER there when she called BS on him on the Dr. Drew episode. But he said it was because he didn't want to confuse Leah by having her see them together.. BS... Gary will never get over his feelings for Amber and that was the reason he didn't want her there. Not telling her until the last minute was BS too.
Oh god I hated how he got when Amber didn't say she loved him right away. Her response was so much more mature. I don't thing Gary realizes that love should not look the way their relationship looks.
And yes, Amber is still a huge trainwreck. Though seeing her react like she did to her mom's retelling of the SIDS incident makes me think that her parents are hugely responsible for how she is. Clearly its not something they never talked about in their family and obviously they never got her therapy. How can you expect a 5 year old to just handle something like that?!?!
I lost my little sister at a similar age to Amber (my sister was 14 months old, not 2.5 weeks), and with the help of therapy, I came to terms with my grief well enough that I wouldn't have a breakdown over it being discussed.
Seeing that she clearly needed help and didn't get it does make me feel more sorry for her.

The problem I have with Farrah is that I totally WANT to be on her side about things but then she just does stupid stuff, lol. Like changing her mind about leaving Sophia in a split second on tv without telling her mom first. Ok, I agree with her for changing her mind because there was no way leaving Sophia behind was going to work, but she blurts it out without telling her mom? She makes this big public decision without even researching daycare and costs etc? lol!
And a degree in 'culinary management'... I don't see what a degree is going to teach you!! Sure, its a good idea, but its not really a requirement to have one before opening a restaurant. Some basic business classes and actual REAL experience managing a restaurant is more helpful. It feels like a big joke.
So I sort of have an issue with her uprooting/relocating her daughter for such a flimsy educational goal.

And I couldn't agree more with the grandparents thing. There are plenty of times that families have to move away from the grandparents for jobs etc... too freakin bad grandma!

Finale - geez Amber.. nice hooker shoes! Gary just makes me sick.. it was interesting to hear Dr. Drew place some blame on Gary.

Farrah - I'm glad she's taking Sophia with her.. how bout her mom be supportive instead of always trying to tell her how her plans will fail? Sure, she's a dumbass and doesn't really realize the difficulties, but her mom just tears her down when she brings that stuff up instead of offering to help her find a good daycare etc.
I don't know how Farrah ever agreed to it in the first place since she couldnt handle a weekend modeling gig without her daughter around!

She wouldn't need to be in full-time childcare unless Farrah also has to work a job with school. Childcare/daycare can be great, loving environments and help with socialization.
Heck, I invited the woman who used to watch me to my wedding! Daycare is hardly ever the scary stuff you see on the news!
I think it would be a lot harder on Sophia to not have her mom around than to be in daycare instead of spending the day with her grandparents.

And I was pissed to see they cut it into 2 weeks, lol.. I was panicked thinking my DVR cut it off or the programming was listed wrong and it didn't catch the 2nd half!
(how cute was Sophia on those previews? :) )

And hooker eyelashes!

Oh, Farrah - take that baby and RUN! Being the armchair therapist that I am, her parents have done a piss-poor job of creating an environment which fosters healthy self esteem. I agree that she is a dumbass, and she will continue to be until she gets out from under their thumb. Knee jerk reactions like the one she made on the show regarding Sophia shows she hasn't really developed the effective decision making process required to not only be an adult, but a good parent. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Gary is a douche. I, too, am glad Dr. Drew is calling him out on his crap. I don't like Amber any more, I just am now liking Gary less. They need to break the F up, for good. I don't think, even with all the therapy in the world, that they can "work things out" and have a healthy romantic relationship. If anything, I think therapy will show them just how unsuited they are... They are just too deep in knowing how to push buttons.

I don't feel sorry for Amber in facing up to 3 years in prison; after all, she did what she did.

I don't like Amber any more, I just am now liking Gary less.

Perfectly put, lol! I do agree, their relationship is just too toxic and the habits are already formed for bad interactions. If there ever was a chance for them to be together, it will ONLY be after years and years of conflict-free interactions as co-parents. A romantic relationship shouldn't even be considered right now. Even still, chances are they will fall straight back into old habits as soon as they transition to a relationship again.. like an alcoholic!

I hope if they do another season with these girls that they leave C&T out - this show is about parenting and we get that they had to place Carly, but all we see from them is schooling and issues with their folks. MTV, if you're listening, we're done with those two!

I'd love to see how Leah (of TM2) is doing with her twins.

I had a dream last night that Farrah worked in a donut shop and refused to give me the donuts I wanted. Maybe she'll open up a donut shop! You saw it here first, folks :haha:

Maci LOOKED 30 on tonight's episode, lol

Unseen moments episode - umm, Amber... you realize that when you have sex with a guy later on, he's going to be seeing your DAUGHTER's FACE on your body while you guys have sex, right? EW

Omg I was laughing so hard when Bentley just oh so casually (or NOT lol) went and sat next to Farrah!

Anyone heard what's up next? Do we get more 16 and Pregnant? Teen Mom 2??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->