US - new season of Teen Mom

Ryan is a prick. I had a bf like that once, where if I couldn't "prove" he'd done something, then he hadn't done it, even though he had. SOOO frustrating!!

C & T are a snoozefest.

Leah is adorable. Too bad she has trainwrecks for parents. When DH and I were going over our lists for names for our girl, he had Leah on his. I said no, there was no way I would not ever think of Amber if we named our child Leah, and I would like to think happy thoughts about my own child :haha:

I like how Maci stands up for herself, and won't be bullied by Ryan. But I was sort of confused at the end - was she saying (when talking to Kyle) that she wants to completely cut Ryan out of her life? Or was it something about Kyle wanting to be with her always and putting up with Ryan? I was very tired when I watched it so I don't really remember. Could someone please clear it up for me? Thank you!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that was mad at amber for having her kiss the other kid by after puking! Yeah maybe at the time you thought it was rough play/too much eating puking, but then it was strep and she kissed the other kid on the mouth! Both those moms were morons!

I like how Maci stands up for herself, and won't be bullied by Ryan. But I was sort of confused at the end - was she saying (when talking to Kyle) that she wants to completely cut Ryan out of her life? Or was it something about Kyle wanting to be with her always and putting up with Ryan? I was very tired when I watched it so I don't really remember. Could someone please clear it up for me? Thank you!!

I think it was more of the issue that Kyle does want to be with Maci but dealing with Ryan forever is the only thing that makes him think twice. That's why Maci was saying not to let Ryan get to him, because that's exactly what Ryan wants to do. So that led to the suggestion that Maci will just deal with Ryan's parents when it comes to dropping off and picking up Bentley, and have nothing to do with Ryan at all.

Was anyone else pissed at Maci's mom for making the rude comments to Maci when she was trying to vent about Ryan. Saying "Well thats what you get for making a baby with him" "Maybe you should have thought twice about having his baby!"

Okay, first off, Bentley is over 3 years old now. Maci got pregnant FOUR YEARS AGO! Obviously she was being stupid and obviously she see's that now. Why rub it in her face. And secondly, don't you love Bentley? Sometimes stupid mistakes bring blessings in the long run and Bentley is such a cute kid. Those kind of comments just make me mad!

yeah, they made me mad because they served no purpose other than to make her feel mad.

At the same time, it kind of points out to her that the deed is done and that Maci needs to man up and deal with things the way they are. And heck, I've sat there and thought the same exact things, lol.

Was anyone else pissed at Maci's mom for making the rude comments to Maci when she was trying to vent about Ryan. Saying "Well thats what you get for making a baby with him" "Maybe you should have thought twice about having his baby!"

Okay, first off, Bentley is over 3 years old now. Maci got pregnant FOUR YEARS AGO! Obviously she was being stupid and obviously she see's that now. Why rub it in her face. And secondly, don't you love Bentley? Sometimes stupid mistakes bring blessings in the long run and Bentley is such a cute kid. Those kind of comments just make me mad!

I completely agree. Well, I could slap Ryan in his face most of the time.. why can't he at least try to be friends? I mean even Bentley or esp. Bentley must be tired of the arguing between his parents.

YES! I couldn't believe she threw that out there. I'm sure Bentley was planned! :wacko:

I agree with the whole Amber thing. Okay yeah that can be an upsetting ordeal....but why hasn't she been upset about it the last two seasons??? It wasn't even brought up til 3 seasons in! And she said she was upset since she was all alone...Well who's fault is that dummy!

Seeing Catlyn with her dad, I just wonder if her dad had been around more, maybe they would have been able to keep Carly. But Carly is in a good place so it would be such a hard thing to deal with. Thinking you could have done it and all the "what ifs"...but loving where she is and who is raising her.

And yeah Maci made me mad this episode too. Seriously, put the kid in day care and get some schooling done! Aint that hard!
And more on Farrah....WHY is that stupid dog wearing diapers!? And they don't even look like actual dog diapers, they look like baby diapers! And diapers on dogs are for when they are in heat and bleeding, NOT for potty training purposes!

It's not as easy as you'd think either :winkwink:

What day does it air in the us?

And the season is almost over.. again :( Anyone knows when Teen Mom 2 continues?

hmm, probably starts soon but I haven't seen any previews for it yet?

There's a marathon on MTV right now. Catching up on all the little things I've missed. :thumbup:

Anyone heard any word on if they'll be continuing the Teen Mom series? Like, make a Teen Mom 3?

I think they'd run out of time? They'd have to drop one of the other ones in order to fit a new one into the lineup I think.

lol, I got caught up in a stupid debate on the facebook comments on an MTV clip about Maci and Ryan... there are so many stupid people out there who think Ryan is a good dad! And nobody can spell or punctuate to save their lives. I have a headache now.

Farrah - what kind of mother abandons her child? :nope: She makes me sick .. & her mom is the most manipulative person I have ever seen in my entire life. All that talk about "I'll take Sophia while you're at college thousands of miles away so you can find yourself" is all BS! She is OBSESSED with Sophia & just wants to be in control!

^^ITA. Not only is Farrah's mom incredibly manipulative, but Farrah is unbelievably selfish to leave her kid so she can go off and do the school thing. There is no reason why she can't take Sophia with her and still "find" herself, or whatever it is she's meant to be doing on her own. When she is done with school, Sophia will be 4; can Farrah begin to imagine the anxiety Sophia will have when Farrah returns and yanks her out of the only home she knows, to live with her?? I hope she changes her mind.

Dear Gary, get some self esteem. Amber is not the only girl in the world - quite pining over her. It's pathetic!!!! She does not "complete" you - she tears you down!!

I just have to say this: what was with Catelynn's multi-colored, doily-lace shirt with the yellow scarf? Yikes.

Dr Drew is talking to Farrah and Amber in next week's follow up episode (part 1 of 2). I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->