USA ladies - advice please!

thethomsons

Reaction score
Hi girls, I'm in uk and trying to source a lovely lamp that I have seen for my nursery but you can only get it in America! I wondered if I posted a picture and make if anyone could tell me if its as nice in real life as picture shows? Also of you know anywhere that would post to Uk. I have hunted everywhere but no Uk stockists and the USA websites I find it on wont post to Uk! It's by Kids Line and is called Forest Friends Lamp and Shade! Thought you lovely ladies might be able to help me out!! Thanks in advance for any help xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 7
Just a quick warning America has different plug sockets! Might be worth considering before ordering xxxx

i'm about to order a changing pad from amazon.com (and i live in the UK now too) - they will ship certain items internationally. and best part is i'm somehow able to pay in american dollars instead of pounds, which always works out cheaper. i just looked at overstock.com too on the recommendation of another forum member, and then ship internationally (assuming they have the item too), but in pounds instead of dollars.

also, last night, i emailed directly the manufacturer of the changing pad since they have a UK presence (just not with US style changing pads) and asked if they could help. might be worth trying...

good luck!:thumbup:

Great ill look into that. Also plug can be easily changed. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"