• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Used opk at 2 what do you think??

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Hey girls....ive tested today at 2 as suggested. This is what i got. Please give me your opinions girls. Thanks in advance.:blush:

Attachments

• IMG_4615nr2.jpg
    IMG_4615nr2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 23
i dont think thats positive as its not the same colour as control line :hugs:

When should i test again?? Does it look like it will be a positive soon?:shrug:

it's either getting positive or coming down....I would test again this evening I usually test arond 2pm and 8pm, hope this is is for you! Get busy girlfriend!:hugs:

hi,

those test usuall say if the surge line is similar to the test line or darker then its positive. Try the test later but don't rule it out just get it on with the other half for the next four days or so to be on the safe side. good luck

It looks very close!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep testing until you get that surge! You are very close though!!!!!!!!

it's either getting positive or coming down....I would test again this evening I usually test arond 2pm and 8pm, hope this is is for you! Get busy girlfriend!:hugs:

The ones ive done in the week have been lighter and this is the first darker one ive gotten. I shall test again at 8pm aswell. :hugs:

wow! your right! your opks are hard to read :dohh: i just looked at your tread "am i or not" that opk looks sooo positive this one is more like its either gonna get positive latter on today or tomorrow .....or..... its going down ....what time where you doing the rest was it arround 2:00 pm and after?

girl if i where you i would :sex: every other day ....you cant missed it that way!:winkwink:

sorry not much of help i know.... you see i still have no idea what is going on with my cycle and i've had 5 positive one but still not ovulated ...:dohh:

im sending you tons of :dust: your way!

wow! your right! your opks are hard to read :dohh: i just looked at your tread "am i or not" that opk looks sooo positive this one is more like its either gonna get positive latter on today or tomorrow .....or..... its going down ....what time where you doing the rest was it arround 2:00 pm and after?

girl if i where you i would :sex: every other day ....you cant missed it that way!:winkwink:

sorry not much of help i know.... you see i still have no idea what is going on with my cycle and i've had 5 positive one but still not ovulated ...:dohh:

im sending you tons of :dust: your way!

The other ones were taken at 1 in the afternoon,so not much difference. So im totally confused!Im doing another opk at 8 tonight and will see what that one says. I fully expect it to be lighter!:growlmad:

Aw hunny are you sure you havent ovulated yet???:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->