Using a Doppler after c section

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by 10thSept, Jun 8, 2011.

1. 10thSept

10thSept Mummy to one

Hi
    Quick Doppler question- I know it's early but ive been trying to use my Doppler but with no success. One problem is my flabby tummy!!
    But the other is that the place I found it in my last pregnancy is were I now have a c section scar, and it hurts to press down on it or very near it. I'm so frustrated, I want to find it but then it hurts!!
    Anyone else have this problem...?
    And solutions...??

2. luckyno2

luckyno2 Well-Known Member

Hi i found my HB at 8w5d on the other side not the same place i found my DS, mine is very low way to the left.

3. 10thSept

10thSept Mummy to one

My scar is all the way across from my left to right side- is yours just on one side?

4. littleblonde

littleblonde kacey and sophie

i have a section scar and have had no problems with findin heartbeat. Its still quite early. Baby is probably still hn pelvis. But keep aimin low

5. 10thSept

10thSept Mummy to one

Thanks littleblonde. I guess the problem is mainly the pain as I can't stick at it because it hurts my scar! Perhaps I should try aiming a bit higher? But I'm guessing the baby is still v low!