Using Clearblue Fertility monitor - anyone else? 7 BFP's...

This is also my first month using my cbfm,i usually would ovulated around now but still just getting highs at the moment,but just took a smiley digital and got a smiley face

Oh no! Well we are going to a country concert, I'd hate to whip it out in the middle lol. Right now it says high fertility... So I'm assuming it will show I'm ovulating soon. I wanna see that!

This is also my first month using my cbfm,i usually would ovulated around now but still just getting highs at the moment,but just took a smiley digital and got a smiley face

I think that is normal with the first month as it is still learning. I would go with the OPK and still BD! :thumbup:

Yeah that's what i thought,been going for every other day,will carry on a few more days hopefully that should do the trick!

MY cbfm says that my egg is here today! So let's pray that this is the month :p

Good luck,we didn't get a chance to dtd last nite,gutted

well today should be your second peak, shouldn't it?, still have a chance. I actually plan for next month to BD in AM on the second peak to maximize our chances.

I have been using the cbfm for over a year and my experience is that ovulation occurs on the second day in the late afternoon/evening. I test in am and then pm with cheapie ovulation tests...often the oh surge is picked up in the pm and then the egg shows the next day.....good luck girls

thank you i plan on grabbing him tonite,sat morning was the last time so i guess we are still in with a shot,i am still gettin cramps on my right side so who knows:shrug:

Good luck MrsW and Mammadonna. Mine has continued to show high fertility from day 6 to 13 so far. Did a sneaky OPK (I swore I would not)! And it was very negative, not even a hint of a line. Did not ovulate until day 18 last month and had a really long cycle at 37 days. Hope not going to be the same this month!

Hi ladies, on cd8 and nothing really happening on the monitor. I have pretty long cycles too and in the past have always ovulated cd16-cd18 as per the opks. Curious to see if it would be the same this time around. I did wake up this morning and stumble into the loo and while in there remembered about the test. Aggghhh almost missed it today!! But it was kinda funny cuz I was so sleepy but then the moment I remembered about the test, I was wide awake... Happy tasting everyone and lots of baby dust to you...

Good luck Bezinga I've had long cycles and of ov on day 18 too so let's see!

Hi Ladies, hope you don't mind another joining..

I used the CBFM for the first time in December and worked well, with 8 highs followed by 2 peaks, we BD'd every other day and amazingly got a BFP, sadly we had an MC at 12 weeks so I have reset the CBFM hoping for a similar result this time round.

I was never so pleased to see the witch this weekend as I felt lucky to get back on track as its been 4 weeks since I MC'd.

Lots of :dust: to you all....

Aww Pattabs so sorry to hear that. Big hugs and let's hope that the CBFM is lucky for you again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->