Using Clearblue Fertility monitor - anyone else? 7 BFP's...

VKJ, best of luck! did you do any meds or was it just natural IUI?

I just started my 19th cycle with CBFM, very sad...

i just had my first iui on friday.

so currently, i'm off the cbfm.

now in the 2ww.

i hope you all are doing well:hugs:

Good luck VKJ! Update us on how it goes :) I am doing IUI with Femara this cycle.. first IUI so really nervous.

thank you for the well wishes ladies. right back at ya!
i did take clomid for 5 days, starting on cd2. then the trigger shot
on the wednesday eve before my friday iui.

i'm a few days into the tww.

can't really tell either way.

i'll keep you posted.

:hug:

Good luck Vkj!! Sorry been a while since I posted here.

Briss :hugs: :hugs:

Hope all you ladies are doing well, always in my thoughts...!

thank you for the well wishes ladies. right back at ya!
i did take clomid for 5 days, starting on cd2. then the trigger shot
on the wednesday eve before my friday iui.

i'm a few days into the tww.

can't really tell either way.

i'll keep you posted.

:hug:

Any updates!?

af arrived on friday.
i'm on day 3 of clomid.
scan on sunday.

how are you guys doing?

:dust: to all!!!

VKJ, I am sorry about AF

afm, got hubby's SA – worst ever! was told it's practically impossible to get pregnant with this count. hoping he will go to urologist and we may get some answers. In the meantime I got myself busy trying to lose my TTC weight (over the last 3 years I've gained a stone) and moved to a new Chinese doc with herbs and acu to keep my eggs young while I am waiting for DH. Will continue with CBFM, cos you never know

Vkj good luck, hope its all good

Briss, big hugs that sucks. It's a good attitude though that you never know, I've know ladies get a BFP with similar SA results.

Brandy where are you in your cycle and schedule?

Vkj good luck, hope its all good

Briss, big hugs that sucks. It's a good attitude though that you never know, I've know ladies get a BFP with similar SA results.

Brandy where are you in your cycle and schedule?

CD11 normally I ovulate on CD18-20 but massive EWCM today and high fertility on monitor. I am really HOPING to get the peak tomorrow and do my IUI.

No peak today everything is still the same... high fertility. Maybe tomorrow!

Hi there,
I am not sure if this forum is still going on, but thought I'd give it a try. Any experience with getting a peak while still bleeding?
I had a m/c in November, had a 35 and then a 31 day cycle and have now had my period (stronger than before) for about a week and it does not necessarily seem to get less... I might post about this in the TTC after loss too. Anyway, this is the first time I am using the CFM. I got 2 highs and then today is the second peak day. I am so confused!
My doctos said it should all be fine (the pregnancy hormones are all back down), soooo any ideas what this might be?

So I know this is an old thread, anyone using theirs this cycle? This will be my first cycle using mine.

Can I join? I have been using the cbfm for a few months. I generally just get one or 2 days of high and then a peak ( usually on day 13) - I have a 25-26 day cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->