Using Clearblue Fertility monitor - anyone else? 7 BFP's...

Lady H

Mum to a miracle
Reaction score
So temping and OPK's stressed me out to the point that my cycles went from 27 to 37 days! So I brought a CBFM on eBay and started using it this month. Anyone out there using it regularly or for the first time?

I've been using it to track my cycles since November. We're about to start ttc this month.
I used it for a month before and got pregnant straight away with my DD.
I'm hoping it'll work as well this time. Good luck :)

Thanks sounds like it worked well for you! Good luck.

Hi! I'm new to the site... My husband and I have been ttc for 7 mos now, without luck in the past I have used opk which have said I am ovulating (around day 15) we do the "bd" & no results. A friend has given me her clearblue fertility monitor which I am on cd8 of using... Also if the opk didn't work how would this be different? So! Baby dust for us both :) and hoping the cbfm does the trick

Good luck mrsw, CBFM also detects estrogen as well so it reads more than the opk. Dust to us all! Good luck.

I have been using it for 3 months now, really happy about it, great investment it gives me quite clear indication (compared to OPK) as to my fertile days and ovulation date. I have also been charting last two cycles and my charts indicate that I ovulate on the second peak of CBFM. I can now plan ahead our BD strategy :)

CD1 today and just went out and got one. We have been TTC for 3 months with no luck. Hope this works!

Good luck Briss and Bezinga. I am so much less stressed with this it's unreal. I could never read OPKs properly. Let me know how you ladies get on. I have high reading for Yesterday and today days 6 &7 but I read it does that for the first month?

Good luck Briss and Bezinga. I am so much less stressed with this it's unreal. I could never read OPKs properly. Let me know how you ladies get on. I have high reading for Yesterday and today days 6 &7 but I read it does that for the first month?

Thanks lady h... I am waiting for it to ask for a pee stick!! Plan on bd'ing on all the high days.. I used OPKs in the past as well but never could figure out the blue lines... So this totally takes the stress out..

Cool. Be warned you could be BD for a long time as it may read high straight away on CD6 until after it sees a peak. Tends to do that on the first month so I read til it learns your cycle. Should ask you to POAS on day 6.

I am using it now. I am like clockwork at 29 days, but still using it to be sure!

That's good Anorak if it helped you know for sure. Good luck!

a piece of advice, I usually stop testing after the first peak as it will automatically give you the second peak followed by a high - just to save those sticks they are really expensive in the long term

Beware - you might not get a peak on the first cycle but you may still have ovulated so carry on BDing. I used mine for the first month last cycle, didn't get a peak but BD'd alternate days from the first high and got my BFP.

Good luck!!

Thanks Briss and h&h 9 months Halle, congrats!

Did you do it every day after you got your second level that says high fertility? I am very excited today is day 12 and it went up to the second level which says "high fertility" cross your fingers and say a prayer!! :haha: waiting for my egg pic still

So we are not going to be home tomorrow night. It'll be day 14 & I wanna see that egg! ( on the monitor lol) if my test time is @6 -9pm what do I do can't take it with me?!
Which it may not happen till Sunday, but what will happen if I skip tomorrow?

If you can't take it with you can you take a stick? If not I think it goes from the previous sticks data.

I skipped mine once and totally screwed the whole thing it just showed low ever after and did not ask me to test, although this was after my first peak so it did not matter that much but from now on (since the monitor is quite small) I take it with me when i travel.

Once it shows high your BD strategy will depend on your DH's sperm count, if it is normal you can go for every day, if it is on the lower side, go for every other day. The main thing is to BD at least once during peak

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->