Using Clearblue Fertility monitor - anyone else? 7 BFP's...

So day 15 it showed an egg :) and day 16 also (but didn't ask me to test)... Today it is day 17 and didn't ask me to test, just showed second level (high fertility) but we only did it on day 15, does this mean I have a less chance? :( and probably will bd' tonight

Pat I am so sorry to hear about your loss. But I am so glad your trying again! Babydust to you.

Today I reached the 2nd level on the monitor.. First time I've seen any change since I started using it. Waiting to get a high. This is our first month using it.. So I am curious to see how much longer before we even get a high..

Mrsw you have every chance you caught the egg if you BD on the day of first peak. It would mean the spermies probably arrived just before the egg released. Good luck and baby dust. I am on cd15, still having high readings every day but no peak. Thought I could see a faint second line on the stick today though so fx maybe by the weekend

Thanks MamaD, Lady H and Bezinga...CD5 for me today so here's to POAS from tomorrow..

Also for those of you who have had to open up another box of ten sticks, on a thread from my first month in Dec someone recommended that once you have hit your 2nd peak it will always go back to high and then low so there is no point using any new sticks after you get the peak...so might help save some money..

I'd just like to ovulate! CD15 and no sign, have done OPK too and no line!

i'm on my 1st month with cbfm too day 8 and showing high (i have a short cycle anyway but been a little erratic past few months so anyones guess!) fingers crossed its lucky for us all!
:dust: to everyone

Just bought mine. Waiting for cycle day 1 to start so I can begin using it. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

This will be my 3rd cycle using the CBFM, on CD 2 today, my cycles are usually about 25-26 days. Used it back in Oct 2011 and got pregnant on second cycle using it - sadly ended in mc at 10wks.

I decided to start temping this cycle too, want to confirm that I'm O-ing and on what peak day it happens! The more I feel in control of this uncontrollable thing the more relaxed I feel!:haha:

Hi,sorry for your loss hun,i think I'll go back to temping next cycle if i don't my bfp this one

My cycles were 27 days up until three months ago. Now they are all over the place. I still have highs at cd18 but some heavy spotting too. I am very confused and not sure if AF and if I should press M!

Hmm not sure,maybe it could be ovulation spotting?

My cycles were 27 days up until three months ago. Now they are all over the place. I still have highs at cd18 but some heavy spotting too. I am very confused and not sure if AF and if I should press M!

Sounds like implantation spotting to me... I wouldn't do anything until u get AF full blown..l oooooo but Im hoping it's implantation spotting and u get ur bfp this cycle :happydance:

Update ...it seems to be AF as it now requires a tampon! No ovulation and a 18 day cycle. Thanks mother nature!

A tampon does signify AF.. So sorry the witch got you.. But on the brighter side - your on to a new cycle lady!

Hi Everyone!

I'd read so much about how great these were that I decided to invest. It's day 1 for me today and I have only a vague idea about when I ovulate so hopefully this will help me to target more precisely.
Just as a BTW, I had a look on E Bay and they were going for around £50/60 2nd hand but found this web site where they are £64 brand new! Just thought I'd pass on the link as it seems they are quite a good discount chemist site.
I'm not allowed to post links until I have 10 posts so i'll have to type it out long hand....
nope wont let me do that either *sigh*
Try googling Masters Direct... (wonder if I'm allowed to say that lol?)

Update ...it seems to be AF as it now requires a tampon! No ovulation and a 18 day cycle. Thanks mother nature!

mine have been all over the place too! historically my cycle was always 25days then i had depo for about a year got my periods back oct 2011 and been trying since then! and for 1st 3 months i was regular on my old cycle then had 21day cycle, 31day cycle, 16day cycle (which i only bled 1day so thought it might have been implantation but turned out i was wrong) then last month 22day cycle. i'm currently on cd12 so anyones guess but fingers crossed! hoping that cbfm will help me understand my body bit better too! hope you get your bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->