Using Clearblue Fertility monitor - anyone else? 7 BFP's...

I had a wacky light AF last cycle as I started on cd 24 of a 28 day cycle. Ok I thought, everything will sort out for this cycle, however my cbfm showed a low yesterday & a peak today on cd9!! :shrug:

I've dont normally ov so early & for the past few days I had some ewcm & ov pains so I assume the cbfm is correct, do you think something is a miss with my hormones? :nope:

lexus, gee that is weird. I was thinking you might have had an anovulatory cycle but that wouldn't explain why you're O'ing early. It does sound like a hormone issue. So confusing!

Hi all
This cycle has been our first using cbfm. We used opk sticks before this.

The problem my dh and I are really facing is because we wait for the positive/peak to bd we put this stress factor on ourselves to bd. Also it's not always the right time in terms of finding private time when there is no screaming kid or work commitments.

This time we dtd on the second peak day so FX.

hey ladies,
thought i'd check in. i'm on cd 15, 4th day of a high on the cbfm.
hoping i get a peak tomorrow or the next day. once i get a peak,
af tends to arrive 14 days after the peak. so that means my cycles are getting closer together. more of a 29 to 32 day range, rather than 29 to 39.

good luck to all!:dust:

Hi ladies..Cali, Vkj, Briss hope you are all doing well and to the new CBFM recruits been stalking and really hope to see some BFPs soon!
:dust:

Lady - hope you are well too? It can't be long now?!

xxx

Echo that Pat, c'mon CBFM BFPs! OK here Pat, possible IUGR but being monitored (detail in journal). See you are well on your way too! Xx

Hi ladies, I O on CD11 as before, my cycle just does not want to get longer :( am in TWW and to be honest I like TWW more than the first part of the cycle where I definitely know I am not pregnant, in TWW I can at least dream that I might be...

cd 23, have had a high on the cbfm for the last 12 days. this is a first.

:shrug:

VKJ, looks like your CBFM might have missed your surge, so strange

i'm going to try tomorrow, and maybe sunday, then i'll just let it go this time around. it's a bummer on a few levels. one thing is, the day i get a peak i know af will arrive 14 days later. i have been known to have cycles that last 37+ days, so this could be one of those.

i've been taking vitex for 3 cycles, and i really thought it was helping to regulate things. who knows, maybe it just messed it up more.

i think i'm done with the vitex, either way.

oh, the ways of ttc:nope:

So frustrating Vkj. I have everything up apart from prenatals the month before I got my BFP, I think coq10 was messing my cycles up.

13 dpo and nothing hopeful to report. No symptoms to make me believe that I might be pregnant.

Bbt following same pattern as last month.

Waiting for AF to show maybe on Tuesday or Wednesday

Hello ladies, mind if I join you. Technically I am not quite yet over 35 but if I do manage to conceive then I will be 35 (or over) during the pregnancy and thereafter.
This is my first month actively trying. I decided to use the cbfm since last month I tried a practice run using opks and never noticed a clear positive (although the test line was much darker during 2 days of my cycle, so I am guessing it occurred in between these two tests). For this reason I invested in the cbfm and hope it will narrow down the window.
I am currently on cd 11 and have had highs since cd 6. I have read all this thread and others regarding this, so I know that I may not get a peak this month. I am using opks along side, just in case and have also started temping this month.
I am excited but scared too. Until I see that I have def ov'd I will feel anxious.
You ladies are all so lovely. I would like to share my journey with you all and offer my support when I can too.:hugs:

Good luck Oxygen. I rarely caught my ovulation on test sticks either, but the CBFM helped me pinpoint much better and I guess some thing worked for me!

How are y'all doing..?

Oxygen do I see a BFP chart? Congratulations!

i just had my first iui on friday.

so currently, i'm off the cbfm.

now in the 2ww.

i hope you all are doing well:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh