Using Fertility Friend - charts are so confusing!

M

Miss406

Okay, so I seem to have grasped the fact that after ovulation your temperature raises.

Now, I still find this FF so daunting. I never know when looking at a chart when people have ovulated, I don't get this whole ''cross hairs'' thing?
Some one please explain it.... I feel dumb :lol:

Fertility friend has a charting course to teach you the ins and outs but here goes...During a women cycle the body has a baseline temperate known as basal, this temperature is taken before you get out of bed at the same time every day, during the course of the month the temperature changes, at ovulation the temperature will spike slightly, typically around 0.3 degrees, once ovulation has occurred the temperature will remain elevated and FF will give you crosshairs, often checking with an OPK or checking CM will help pinpoint ovulation better.

Fertility friend has a charting course to teach you the ins and outs but here goes...During a women cycle the body has a baseline temperate known as basal, this temperature is taken before you get out of bed at the same time every day, during the course of the month the temperature changes, at ovulation the temperature will spike slightly, typically around 0.3 degrees, once ovulation has occurred the temperature will remain elevated and FF will give you crosshairs, often checking with an OPK or checking CM will help pinpoint ovulation better.

Thank you!
I am using OPK's to pinpoint ovulation this cycle. Will see what CM I can see, though we're BD'ing a lot so don't want to get confused with his men and my CM!

If you are pregnant is it true the temperature stays raised after ovulation? Thanks hun, most appreciated. :hugs:

Yes the temperature will stay raised past the second phase known as the luteal phase, often i dont check CM if i have bd'd the day before as i cant tell whats what!! haha i check my cervix too, good luck hun hope i helped

Yes the temperature will stay raised past the second phase known as the luteal phase, often i dont check CM if i have bd'd the day before as i cant tell whats what!! haha i check my cervix too, good luck hun hope i helped

I believed the cervix would stay low in order to catch them around ovulation, but apparently the cervix is high up, soft and open at ovulation...
Can't quite believe the cervix is high at ovulation! :lol:
You've been of much help - thank you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"