Using OPK

M

maharetv

I've been using OPK for the past week about 2 times a day. I'm using both a store brand and clear blue. The clear blue ones have not shown any lines whle the store brand does. Has anyone had issue and still ovulated? I haven't had a positive yet but had O symptoms yesterday.

I've been using OPK for the past week about 2 times a day. I'm using both a store brand and clear blue. The clear blue ones have not shown any lines whle the store brand does. Has anyone had issue and still ovulated? I haven't had a positive yet but had O symptoms yesterday.

Just a little more information. The Clear Blue tests have shown no line at all while the store brands have. The lines are never positive but are almost. I had O symptoms but the tests were negative. My cycle is 31 days so I expected a positive a few days ago but it never happened. Could it be possible I O late or missed the surge. The Clear BLue tests don't seem to be working and has made me worried.

Have you tried taking your temperature along with the OPKs? I think the OPK can only inform you of the hormone surge but a temperature drop will confirm ovulation.

I haven't tried that yet. It was my first month trying these. It was just odd that the expensive ones were always negative but the cheaper ones always detected something. I'll have to do the temperature method as well.

I never had much luck with those. Temps you have to be patient with to get a few months of data to help you know when you will ovulate. But it is worth it and free!

I have had no luck with the Clear Blue ones. No matter what, no positive. I'll have to try the temp method. Def better than spending $17 a week. Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->