Usmani family; so sad...

tina3747

Mummy of 2 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
The poor family who have all died in the house fire, only 1 out of 5 children are alive.I've not been able to stop thinking about it:cry:
The dad was trying desperately to get back in to save them, the 3 yr old is critic but thankfully alive... How could you ever get over something like this???

Oh how awful. I havent seen the story but its sounds heartbreaking. :cry:

Absolutely tragic and to think it was all started deliberately as the police suspect.

Absolutely tragic and to think it was all started deliberately as the police suspect.

I know, who could do such a thing?

I can't stop thinking about the dad trying to get back in, the thought of him is haunting me.:cry:

It's awful isn't it, All i can is at least they have each other you know, the father and the three year old. Very sad news and i hope they catch the scum responsible for it.

Only really down the road from me and is so so sad :cry:

I know, who could do such a thing?

I can't stop thinking about the dad trying to get back in, the thought of him is haunting me.:cry:

It's the stuff of nightmares isn't it. This story has really taken me back to a very similar one that happened near me as a child and I remember constantly thinking about it and it keeping me awake and paranoid. The place we are currently renting had the letterbox area covered and screwed shut. I asked the landlord why and was told that the lady that used to live here had some minor dispute with her neighbours after which they had set her buggy alight in broad daylight and ever since she had been worried that they would do the same to her house with her children in it whilst sleeping at night.

It's awful the poor family. I haven't watched the news all day, didnt realise it was arson, hope they catch the person/persons responsible.

They are right near me, i'm in southampton. such a tragic thing x

So so sad!!
I hope they catch the scum bag/s responsible quickly. How could you do something like that & live with yourself

Cx

I'm so sickened by this! What has happened to our world, I think it's been a racial attack as well we live in the 21st century I can't believe people still behave like this. Hope they catch the disgusting scumbags.

The 3 year old has now died in hospital:nope::cry:

Oh my god no.
That's just heartbreaking, the poor dad....
They said he started praying when they wouldn't let him in. I just can't get this man out of my head all week, I feel so desperately sad for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->