Utah

SLCMommy

Reaction score
Hey :) I am a mommy here in Utah, about 20 minutes south of Salt Lake City. I just moved here from Northern Minnesota & I would love to start talking with some mommies or TTC'ers (or both!) from here. I am a SAHM at the moment, and I get lonely since I have no friends here. lol! Can't believe I just admitted that. :dohh: Anyways, I would love to meet up with someone from Utah & possibly have play dates, because my two boys who are not in school yet only have each other, and would really love to play with some other little kids as well. (That is, if you have children yet). I don't want to say exactly where I live yet, but i'm near Riverton if that gives you any idea. I'm not LDS, and if your not too we should grab a coffee or something! If you are, we can figure out something else! I'm DYING for an adult conversation other than with my in-laws and DH. lol!​

Hi, I currently live in SLC. I am also a transplant you could say. Moved her from Ohio about 2 1/2 years ago. We first moved to Logan, UT which is about 1 1/2 north about 30 minutes from the Idaho boarder then moved down to the big city a year later. Anyway, I have two children. My son is 16 months and my daughter is 4 months old. I would love to meet up with you.

I do, I will send you a private message with the info.

Found this thread...I'm from up by park city! I get lonely up here too cause its so confined lol

blkhair - I thought you said on another thread you lived in Kansas? :)

LOL! Kamas, Utah! ha ha....if it says kansas its my phone with the stupid auto-correct!

Oh, LOL! That's funny!

I'm in the Riverton area.

not from SLC, but right on the Utah/WY border. thought I'd drop in and say "HI!" =)
(its always really nice to see people close to me...we live in such BFE lol)

I'm about 15 min from Provo, I've lived here my whole life and don't have many friens I can do things with... Except my mom. Would love a buddy or 2!

Hi, I currently live in SLC. I am also a transplant you could say. Moved her from Ohio about 2 1/2 years ago. We first moved to Logan, UT which is about 1 1/2 north about 30 minutes from the Idaho boarder then moved down to the big city a year later. Anyway, I have two children. My son is 16 months and my daughter is 4 months old. I would love to meet up with you.

I am currently 10 weeks along and i have a "son" who is 9 months old. He is my sisters baby but I have him full time. I would love to do a "play date" or get coffee. Not sure if that's too forward! LOL

I live in the Riverton/South Jordan/Herriman area ;) But PM me your # and I'll text you ladies to set up a playdate!! I feel alone because I'm not LDS and can barley relate to anyone here! LOL

Don't forget me! I'd love a playdate or two. :)

Did you lose my number? Just get ahold of me on FB. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->