UTI symptoms at 7DPO?

lizlovelust

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Have any of you had UIT symtpoms such as mild pain to pee, and abdomen heavyness at 7DPO and been pregnant?

:dohh:

you should get it checked. yes I had symptoms of a uti and it turned out that I did have one. I was also pregnant! :)

I got a uti just at O and got my Bfp, then even after it cleared I used too wee stand up thinking I was finished and wee myself .... Ops lol

I found out i had a UTI at my 8week full blood test and urine sample :haha:!
I had no symptoms just frequent toilet trips but i put that down to being pregnant and nothing else.. Still dealing with my uti now and the gp gave me antibiotics at 9+6? And it gave me thrush anf i have a midwife appointment tomorrow to test again to see if i still have the uti as my midwife spoke to the OB and she said the antibiotics wouldnt of fought off the infection.. So a week with taking antibiotics along with 5days of thrush it has gotten me NOWHERE! Just hope tge test comes back okay.. :(

Deffinetly go and get it checked out, it will help you out :)

I know this is an old thread, but I'm on my last round of Clomid- I'm 7dpo and for the last couple of days I have had all the symptoms of a UTI. Did anyone else have this problem and find out it was an early pregnancy symptom?

I started peeing a lot around 8-9DPO. Thought it was a uti at first but nope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->