uti!

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
I was diagnosed with a uti on wednesday i was given anti biotics and ive had abdominal pain since, i woke up this morning fine, ive been fine all day no pain nothing but tonight i need to pee more and i am in pain with my stomach ive been on the anti biotics just over 48 hours surely my stomach shouldnt still be painful?? Im so paranoid this uti will hurt the baby x

I don't think the uti will hurt the baby as it is very common pregnancy! How long do you need to take anti biotics? I recall not having relief from my past utis until about the day before my anti biotics were gone. Just keep taking them and even if it feels like it goes away always finish your anti biotics. I am sure everything is fine. :hugs: utis SUCK I hope you feel better soon!

I went in to the ER saturday night for something unrelated and found out after doing a urine sample that I had a UTI. I had literally no symptoms, but today I woke up with really bad cramps. I went in to see the midwife and she ordered a scan for this afternoon. I'm sure everything is fine, but wow these cramps are ridiculous right now. I refuse to take tylenol because I'm already taking these antibiotics.

Thanks emicakess, everything is well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->