uti?

emicakess

Reaction score
I've had a lot of bladder infections in the past, but not for a long time. The feeling im getting right now is familiar. While i pee it doesnt hurt, but afterwards my urethra burns and feels super uncomfortable. The one thing thats throwing me off is that its not every time I go. All the other symptoms could be pregnancy related.. constant cramping (worse after i go pee), urge to pee a lot, lower back pain, tired
So it does not hurt *while* i go pee, and it doesnt hurt after every timei go pee..both inconsistent with UTIs right?

I'm thinking about going into urgent care today and getting checked. What would you do?

To be honest Hun I have had so many UTI's in previous pregnancies, even developing into kidney infections where I haven't had any symptoms at all up until I felt really unwell and had the flu symptoms that knock you for six. Go get checked it can't hurt at all hope you feel better soon x

Thank you so much mama. I will, and I'll update on here what they say

Definitely get checked out. Ive had a few in my life and never once have I had pain while peeing. Its always just the constant urge to go. Once I let it get so bad that I ended up with a nasty kidney infection. There was so much blood in my urine the nurse thought I was on my period. Not something worth messing around with.

It wasnt a uti. In not sure what it is then. Maybe it has something to do with my SPD or my PCS . Either way I'm glad and not glad its not a uti. Because if it were then i could get some antibiotics and feel better, but it's not so i just gotta live with it.. glad its not for obvious reasons, nobody wants an infection !

At least you know what it ISN'T, hope you feel better soon xx

Emicakess: I'm experiencing the exact same thing as you described! I was given antibiotics to take while the dr's were doing a urine culture. Everything came back negative, but I still have burning after I pee (and like you, not every time!). I'm really confused.

Tasha, mine went on for a few days and has stopped now! So strange! I wonder if it has something to do with the pressure of the baby. I have no clue.. it really did feel like a UTI. If you figure anything out let me know! Im so sorry you're experiencing that too!

I'll definitely keep you posted if anything comes up. Mine has been going on for about 2 weeks now. I have a dr's appointment next Wednesday (the 4th), so I'll ask about it! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->